Synthweaving and investigation

ACLucius

Long story short, would it be smart to use investigations along with synthweaving and archaeology, while buying the underworld materials?

Ideally, I'd like to sell schematics for money and use that to fund my synthweaving, but I am not sure whether it is worthwhile. So, if anyone could give me details on how investigations works with some details, I would appreciate it. Just an explanation on things such as are schematics found naturally with missions or do they have to be crafted somehow from the research compounds?

Long story short, would it be smart to use investigations along with synthweaving and archaeology, while buying the underworld materials?

Ideally, I'd like to sell schematics for money and use that to fund my synthweaving, but I am not sure whether it is worthwhile. So, if anyone could give me details on how investigations works with some details, I would appreciate it. Just an explanation on things such as are schematics found naturally with missions or do they have to be crafted somehow from the research compounds?

well, problem is Your relying on someone else to provide the rare materials you need for crafting. From what I've seen on our server's GTN what you need as far as rare materials isn't always there, and often overpriced.

Though it's really hard to say long term. It might be later down the road people start selling UT metals/fabrics. From personal experience though I usually have to rely on my companions for Rare mat's.