** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey dude, link me the sight dude because i've been following this game dude for awhile now dude and have yet to see the explanation of no playable aliens dude.

I'm just saying that I read a blog or an interview a while back where one of the developers talked about the matter, but can't remember where i read it.

no need to be a jerk about it, sheesh.

I preordered on August 18th, and got in just 2 hours ago. Been playing server hop trying to find one with most of me and my friends names.

Kind of ironic that me and my sith buddies are now on a server called "Jedi Covenant". Guess we're the sith on the 'inside' >: )

Infiltration is a delightful thing. :D And irony is a thing of beauty, indeed!

So November may get in at 3rd day. Great another 24 hours to wait (I refuse to stay awake all night though, my health is more important than any game in the world).

Invites happens 1-3 am (at Brisbane Australian time).

preliminaries for tomorrow should logically be abit into december, if the order rates kept dropping and they'll let they same amount of people in. I mean since today spanned the whole of August and September :)

no way

november is the most preordered month

Don't sweat it bud. I'm a november preorder as well.

At the rate they're going we'll be in tomorrow at some point.

Hopefully.

Or atleast by the 16th at the latest.

I'm Nov 21st. I think I might squeeze in at the end of the day tomorrow, but I expect it won't be until the day after.

HRMPH! Oh well, I'm going to make some waffles.

only 1:30 PM here east coast usa... so that makes it what.. 10:30 PST? and all 4 waves are done already...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do more... !!!

It was the same thing yesterday. Hopefully they will just come out and say we are done for today and give us a time to check back tomorrow. The lack of communication is the worst.

Originally Posted by Sateck

signing out now bioFAIL. Last Comment, YOU SUCK.

Why did you preorder if they're so fail? I personally like everything BioWare has done.

i'm just glade he is gone i was tired of seeing his dumb troll posts.

Edited by Alatinable

Hey, guys, I redeemed my preorder code, but when I got to set up my billing and all of that, the box that says "redeem preorder code" above the billing box is grayed out. I put my code back in and it says the code has been used. I'm digital download and I have not been chosen for early access yet. Is this a problem, or will it say that I've applied my code once I'm selected?

that box is for when u get you game on the 20th/its the cd code

Why did you preorder if they're so fail? I personally like everything BioWare has done.

Don't get it twisted, I'm in love with this game. Staggered Launch is the worst implemented launch i've ever seen. You allow your subscribers to all play at the same time. Tradition goes you allow everyone equal opprotunity.

So is Stephen Reid the 'Ghostcrawler' of SWTOR? I see alot of people hating on him for some reason?

Just chillax, we're not even up to the original official 'early access' date yet. It'll get here. 2 days isn't going to kill your toon.

Actually, he's probably the most talkative Community Helper i've seen in my MMO gaming history, which is § 10 years now.

He´s doing a good job to provide us with info, but people need to realize he´s not a robot.

He can only do so much, and all he can do is give us the info he is given, he´s not a dev you know.

Where is everyone getting this "4 waves and that's it" thing, says right in their post more people over a much greater time. I see nothing saying 4 and that's it.

They have 4 scheduled times, as for 'over a much greater time' that is referring to the pre ordered dates i.e yesterday was july, today has been august to oct.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.