** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the fourth wave was the final wave for the day. New invites will start at 8am CST tomorrow - 6AM PST/9AM EST/2PM GMT/3PM CET

Retweeted by Stephen Reid

ah well guess i'll get in tomorrow anyways, least i'll still have 4 1/2 days

level quick and sort proffs fast need those credits for riding skill :p

did some math on vgachartz.com based on the physical pre-order numbers in the US... these don't take into account europe or digital sales but you can get a guestimate of what's going on... there were about 344,253 pre-orders through aug/sept. there were about 409,198 through oct/nov. I would say all of Nov. tomorrow is a good bet maybe even Dec. that is if they invite more people tomorrow than they did today like they did yesterday...

Pre order yesterday and got the invite today good luck all

lol, if you're going to keep trolling this tripe, at least change your damn phrase man, every account that you use that claims it has been invited by outdating someone has ended in Good luck all. At least try something a little new and original. please...even if it's just to stop the boredom lol.

It's only the code. Not the game access! Sorry to disapoint you :cool:

True. They're referring to the game registration code you'll have to enter once you get the email from Origin.

If you read a few lines down, it still says they are inviting people to EGA according to when you redeemed your pre-order code.

I have to make it clear to some people, even if that means I have to repeat myself several times. I'm used to be around kids so it's alright, I know what I'm doing. :D

btw ... Given your assertions as to Launch Date I would suggest you don't look at Bioware's Press Releases to carefully ... You might have to say they are incorrect :)

This made me a little happy and now I can stop worrying (since I pre-ordered the digital copy). Digital preorders from origin get retail access Friday morning...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=171118#edit171118

:)

I misread the comment, I think.

Yeah, it says "starting on the 16th" well with bioware this mean they will send the keys out in waves , prolly 5 keys a day by email. goodluck!

Hey, look at it this way....

At least they're not sending out invites in waves by snail-mail. Imagine everyone standing out by their mailboxes and attacking the mailman right when he gets in sight.

LOL!!! I needed that after the day of work I've had.

My bad, I shouldn't have used launch to mean release as they're clearly different.

But this?

I have to make it clear to some people, even if that means I have to repeat myself several times. I'm used to be around kids so it's alright, I know what I'm doing. :D

Your job is to put people in they're place and point out their mistakes? Cool job bro. It's nice having an extra self appointed guardian. You'll go far in this community from what I've seen so far.

My bad, I shouldn't have used launch to mean release as they're clearly different.

But this?

Your job is to put people in they're place and point out their mistakes? Cool job bro. It's nice having an extra self appointed guardian. You'll go far in this community from what I've seen so far.

I'm sorry, are you trying to apologize and tell me that I was right in repeating myself, since you now understand the differences between a launch date and a release date? It looks like it has worked, by the sound of it.

Yeah, you get far by helping others. :D Glad I could help you, by the way.