** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

Your "facts" are incorrect.

Early Game Access is Access to the game before others. The official release date for Star Wars the Old Republic is 13th of December 2011. This is what the developers says, this is what the game client says.

Early Game Access is not a chance for people to play before the game releases, it's a chance for people to play before others. There's a very, very large difference that you may or may not comprehend.

Stop being stubborn and accept the fact that you are incorrect, you're getting on some people's nerves.

Orly? Amazon, Origin, and all other places say the game is released on the 20th. The developers say the server will go down before the 20th and come back up with complete open access for everyone. Months before this, the developers revealed this would be a staggered EGA for pre-orders only. EGA isn't release, only pre-release. Show me where they changed the release date for the US.

BAM: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_wars_the_old_republic

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-"there have been 53 major wars in europe

france had been a belligerent in 49 of them; uk 43.

In 185 battles that france had fought over the past 800 years, their armies had won 132 times, lost 43 times and drawn only 10.

Giving the french military the best record of any country in europe".

Bbc history

sorry :D

independently!

-"There have been 53 major wars in Europe

France had been a belligerent in 49 of them; UK 43.

In 185 battles that France had fought over the past 800 years, their armies had won 132 times, lost 43 times and drawn only 10.

Giving the French military the best record of any country in Europe".

BBC History

Sorry :D

You are taking away from the trolling and whining of this thread. My IQ went up a few points reading your post. This is heavily unacceptable.

I find it funny how people say that by Stop taking pre-orders you lose money. EVERY game out there has a deadline on pre-orders. PC games, MMOs', Gaming systems ect. I dont see that many people still not running out to buy Madden 12 because gamestop said " no more preorders after july" ect. Pre-orders can be limited as they usually are. Just like when other games (WoW for instance) stopped taking pre-orders on there expansions but still gave digital downloads. DUH

Orly? Amazon, Origin, and all other places say the game is released on the 20th. The developers say the server will go down before the 20th and come back up with complete open access for everyone. Months before this, the developers revealed this would be a staggered EGA for pre-orders only. EGA isn't release, only pre-release. Show me where they changed the release date for the US.

So, what exactly do you qualify pre-release and why is the 13th pre-release date any different from the 20th and with WHAT is it different?

-"There have been 53 major wars in Europe

France had been a belligerent in 49 of them; UK 43.

In 185 battles that France had fought over the past 800 years, their armies had won 132 times, lost 43 times and drawn only 10.

Giving the French military the best record of any country in Europe".

BBC History

Sorry :D

So full of win :D

I take BioWare's words over Amazon, Origin and "all other places" I'm afraid. Also, I said launch. The game has officially launched and is live as written everywhere and on the game-client.

The release date is something different.

Edited by Sarah_Kerrigan

I take BioWare's words over Amazon, Origin and "all other places" I'm afraid. Also, I said launch. The game has officially launched and is live as written everywhere and on the game-client.

The release date is something different.

So does the word launch mean you should be playing right now?