** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

I was reserving my opinion of this whole early access thing until at least the second day since they said they would do bigger waves on the second day. Look like they did, which should finally calm everyone down. I just wish they had told us what dates the planned waves would go through. Yesterday if people knew that wave 9 went all the way into October they would have been fine. Instead people were guessing that today they wouldn't even get through August.

People wont calm down. The biggest moaners have been the November/December accounts who still aren't in. These are the people that ordered last but expect to be at the front of the queue.

Edited by Mandrax

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DrewIAHWK DrewIAHWK

@Rockjaw is that it for today? or will we get a bonus wave maybe?

5 minutes ago

Rockjaw Stephen Reid

@

@DrewIAHWK It's a little early to be saying that.

1 minute ago

Sounding more promising!

FLAME!

thats not what was posted

the actual post was some lame flame attempt about late pre-order people only getting 1 day ega

People wont calm down. The biggest moaners have been the November/December accounts who still aren't in. These are the people that ordered last but expect to be at the front of the queue.

That's so wrong man... check out some of the threads for December buyers (myself being one of them). 95% cool and collected... no QQ.

Real Talk.

There's always a few to give the rest of us a bad name of course.

i was there when darth vader told luke.. "i am your father"

i was there when they announced SWG

i was there when early access started for swtor....

but i aint IN yet... damn it

Nov 8th.. so im guessing im sol for today because of gamestops error in getting me my code...

Gotta admit ur doing a good job at tracking this kudos. And as an estimate for tomorrow dont expect mid november to be in it tbh

Thank you very much! I appriciate it :)

I am merely doing basic calculations on the days, shortening it a little to make sure. I do not take into account the spikes in Pre-orders bought, as I should :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.