** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

12.14.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.02.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

09.06.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

got the mail at gmt 16:13

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday on Twitter they said .........

The final wave of emails have been sent. We will be sending another wave tomorrow starting at 8am CST.

Today they said on Twitter..............

The fourth wave of Early Game Access emails has been sent!

I personally think we might see a bonus wave later or they would have said final.

I like the positive thinking, but i wouldn't get your hopes up just because of that :/

Looks like Oct. 2nd was the cut-off...and not even all Oct. 2nd got it lol...classic. Site here still not updated. No complaints, but be nice if they could up the lvl of professionalism around here slightly lol.

Oh well :)

It's a shame we have to work this **** out when they could easily post the date ranges themselves.

Let me just give u some good hope.

Wave 3 ended somewhere at 09 / 09

Wave 4 ended close to 30 / 09

Thats a 20 day jump.

You might consider yourselfs to be playing tomorrow :)

Alright, you missed 2 days. I know, for some of you that might be a pain.

For those who worry about not being able to play with their friends and do it solo. Just do so, level a character to 50. Then have yourself and your friends start a new character and level it up. Or gently ask them to wait so you can catch up.

For most of you there will be holidays soon, gives you plenty of time to play the game. (catch up if your friends didn't felt like waiting!)

Watch a movie, go out, watch another movie, go to bed and by the time you wake up you can play. Enjoy!

4th wave of e-mails is sent out....

Phone dings from e-mail!

I check it!!!!!

Bass Pro Shops. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Lol, ya i got same thing.. cept EQ2 newest content, buy now!

The sent the 4th wave tweet and Facebook update like 50 min after they let everyone in, so no one new got in since 11AM CST when they let people in upto Oct 2nd it seems.

But ya no final wave or anything stated so who knows. That last tweet seemed to be way off from the rest of the day so maybe they just came back from lunch and said, oh I forgot to put that on Twitter let me do it right fast, then didn't put last wave either :p

Yeah no need to hurry and update anything...not like anyone here cares right lol.

Edited by Urantia

All this says is you have no life.

Lol I'm not in, it's called, LYING! lol.... I hope I get in though... lvl 50 in 1 day, yeah right, anyway... I'm going to be level 10 on day 2, level 15 on day 3, that's about as fast as I can handle it... yes I could be 20 on day 2 but that's rushing too much, I enjoy the story too much, and I never press space bar