PvE endgame gear for Assassin?

Cammers

From a thread a couple days ago - http://i.imgur.com/8iwNP.jpg

The bottom row is the PvE stuff.

The PvP gear, especially the left Centurion set (all black and purple) actually looks kinda cool. In this setting it's kind of surprising and horrifying, an 'oh god what the hell is that' thing rather than a 'draw strength from the bird spirit' thing. The tall PvE hats and the huge pointy shoulders don't look too awful separately, but together they're sure ***, and neither one looks any kind of stealthy.

And the bull hat?

Edited by Menshevik

From a thread a couple days ago - http://i.imgur.com/8iwNP.jpg

The bottom row is the PvE stuff.

The PvP gear, especially the left Centurion set (all black and purple) actually looks kinda cool. In this setting it's kind of surprising and horrifying, an 'oh god what the hell is that' thing rather than a 'draw strength from the bird spirit' thing. The tall PvE hats and the huge pointy shoulders don't look too awful separately, but together they're sure ***, and neither one looks any kind of stealthy.

And the bull hat?

the pic is quite indicative but not 100% accurate, the color pattern vary a bit for some sets and the shoulders of the pvp set are a bit different (lights even on top of them T_T)

and yep i wish we had a more sober set too, or at least the ability to remove all the mods from epic gear (with set bonus included ofc :p) or even better an atab :p

I can only assume the designers were on an acid trip while simultaneously watching old Joan Collins soap operas and playing WoW to have come up with those shoulders and the cows head for the PVE gear.

The PVP gear is a bit better, but none of this says Assassin.

I can only assume the designers were on an acid trip while simultaneously watching old Joan Collins soap operas and playing WoW to have come up with those shoulders and the cows head for the PVE gear.

The PVP gear is a bit better, but none of this says Assassin.

You're right. It alludes to things that fly. Feathers and plane wings? Not to mention an aerodynamically shaped hat?

All I can say is wow, lets hope they come out with some new more stealthy, sleek options in the future. I am not looking forward to all the heckling from my guild when I get that special set :(

Bioware just announced that they will make gear totally modifiable (set bonuses included). This should solve all problems.

On a sidenote: My guild loves my pointy pope hat.

Edited by Sentient_Six

Bioware just announced that they will make gear totally modifiable (set bonuses included). This should solve all problems.

On a sidenote: My guild loves my pointy pope hat.

Good i perfer the black robes to the cyborg chicken outfit I wear now