The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Once You Go Jet Charge, Can You Ever Go Back?

Pellaz

I've leveled up as a ST, and been pretty happy with the class as a whole - it's easily the funnest tank class I've played to date.

I'm thinking about trying out a pyro build for giggles though, see how the other side of burst damage lives. One thing is stopping me though...Jet Charge.

Jet Charge...man, I love you. I fly around punching things like mad. It seems like I use the CD almost every time it's up, and try to use it pretty regularly even when it's not up.

So my question is, does Jet Charge ruin all non-21 point ST specs for you? Has anyone had fun speccing without Jet Charge after you've experienced the joy of boosting up in the air only to land on someone's face with your fist? Or are you forever haunted, always wishing for that wonderful charge that you just can't do with your current spec?

I'm a little silly here, but dead serious in the question. I really can't get over the thought of losing Jet Charge. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Sorry, but i cant get enough of the Immolate animation. When they say you engulf the enemy in a ball of fire, they *********** mean it.

Also popping that Immunity to knockbacks/slows and extra movement speed along with Shield and Kolto Injection is just pure epic for the last part to the score line in Huttball, not even mentioning every other part of Pvp when I meet a melee enemy.