Mazzrad

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL good one.

The original poster is entirely correct. They will be correct if only 1 person gets an invite, or if 100,000 get invited. The only way the statement is false, is if EVERYONE gets one today.

And this kids, is why it's always smart to read whats REALLY there and not what you THINK it says.

SWTOR meme.

I used to be an optimist, then BioWare took an 18 hour break :(

they are there now and have been the whole time, they stated that they have a team there 24/7 for the first month at least and then permanently on call 24/7 after that...

Bioware guy: This guy on the forum said 95% were going to get in today.

Other Bioware guy: But the boss said to let in 5 more waves, each with 9 people in it. What are we gonna do.

Bioware guy: Dang, dunno. The customer IS always right, right?

Other Bioware guy: Yeah, boss said we should take initiative. Lets do the 95% today.

Bioware guy: Ok, but how do we decide, just go with the random number generator like yesterday?

Other Bioware guy: Nah, that busted when we let the first 14 people in. I was just using my gerbil's birthday to pick the people yesterday.

Bioware guy: Sweet.

Seeing how many people still don't get the point of this thread, makes me think that the marketing of Bioware really succeeded with the "up to" term.

Oh yeah, people dont "read" whats there. They see what they want and thats that. Companies use this to their advantage all the time. Its basically standard accepted practices these days.

Bioware guy: This guy on the forum said 95% were going to get in today.

Other Bioware guy: But the boss said to let in 5 more waves, each with 9 people in it. What are we gonna do.

Bioware guy: Dang, dunno. The customer IS always right, right?

Other Bioware guy: Yeah, boss said we should take initiative. Lets do the 95% today.

Bioware guy: Ok, but how do we decide, just go with the random number generator like yesterday?

Other Bioware guy: Nah, that busted when we let the first 14 people in. I was just using my gerbil's birthday to pick the people yesterday.

Bioware guy: Sweet.

Hah!:D