Starship needs a mailbox

theborch

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when in starwars did you ever see han solo pick up mail on the falcon ?

when in star wars was it ever delivered by hand? It's star wars, everything is email. which stands to prove why have mailboxes at all? lol. It's cool having mailboxes, but put one in the ship. You know, your HOME.

Edited by DarthAnaethil

I agree with the second poster about a mod table.....does it make any sense I cant tweak my weapons in the privacy of my own starship?

But Mailbox? No. The Starship would become everyones moms basement where youd refuse to come out because everything can be brought to you. Next people will be asking for a auctionhouse in the ship as well.

I agree with the second poster about a mod table.....does it make any sense I cant tweak my weapons in the privacy of my own starship?

But Mailbox? No. The Starship would become everyones moms basement where youd refuse to come out because everything can be brought to you. Next people will be asking for a auctionhouse in the ship as well.

You know you can just Ctrl+RightClick anywhere in the game and mod your weapons/armor right? Why do you need a mod table in your ship? How would a mailbox suddenly keep players in their ship all day? They still need to complete quests, buy gear, etc. But it would be nice that if you get a mail message while running space combat missions or while on the way to a new planet you could see what the mail was without having to land and go through 3 airlocks and shuttles to find a mailbox.

Saw this in another thread and completely agree. How can you starship have every possible convenience and be capable of interstellar travel, but I can't pick up mail on it?

Because, the social centers need to stay populated for a reason... and mail and GTN are really it so far. Maybe Flashpoints.

Read the books!! All the time. Don't freaking type BS unless you know it's true TROLL!

Trolling is posting a comment in an effort to deliberately elicit a negative reaction from average forum goers; that certainly wasn't his intent.

You know you can just Ctrl+RightClick anywhere in the game and mod your weapons/armor right? Why do you need a mod table in your ship? How would a mailbox suddenly keep players in their ship all day? They still need to complete quests, buy gear, etc. But it would be nice that if you get a mail message while running space combat missions or while on the way to a new planet you could see what the mail was without having to land and go through 3 airlocks and shuttles to find a mailbox.

as said before, ctrl right click doesn't work on every item.

Wow. Ok. The above poster is right.........you can run quests and flashpoints from your ship? lol Look, forcing everyone to the fleet or the various hidden GTN terminals does nothing in the way of forcing community. You get a laggy, mass of quiet zombies standing around the terminals who walk away once they find what they are looking for. There's no interaction. Allowing us to have mail and GTN terminals on our ships would have little to no effect on the community as is.