August Pre Orders Get In Here!

Eiswuerfelkoenig

ok ive done a bit math,

Yesterday the last wave seen us with July 29th being the last registered people in.

So from my estimation Wave 1 today has went from 29th July up to August 6th (9 days)

if it follows this trend we should see all of august in today by wave 4, if they do a 5th wave as they did yesterday we should be easily into september. Fingers crossed

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ive done a bit math,

Yesterday the last wave seen us with July 29th being the last registered people in.

So from my estimation Wave 1 today has went from 29th July up to August 6th (9 days)

if it follows this trend we should see all of august in today by wave 4, if they do a 5th wave as they did yesterday we should be easily into september. Fingers crossed

that sure is quite a bit of grade school caliber math......:confused:

Alright thanks, ive kinda been MIA about everything regarding pre orders and such. Does anyone know if the game will be sent before the 20th to allow for shipping and stuff so i get it around the 20th? :) Thanks for any info you guys can supply

I think it will ship on the 15th as Gamestop doesn't bill until it's about to ship. I got billed for the game yesterday.

So it should be shipping soon.

ok ive done a bit math,

I like those numbers

im 8/30 and hope to be in on that last wave tonight

From reading the twitter reports and stuff from Stephen Reid it seems like the only way to get into the early access is to have gotten it out of the box..

So what about those who bought it off amazon. I mean i entered a code that amazon sent me, but I have some doubts about whether it will allow me early games access. Anyone else gotten in with the code they received from amazon?

OT : I activated the code on the 15th of August, I HOPE the code is valid and i get in today :D

That's not true - there are plenty of Origin Digital Downloaders who are already in EGA.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.