August Pre Orders Get In Here!

Eiswuerfelkoenig

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote from SWTOR

We're currently planning on sending four waves of email invites today of equal size. We're going to get them out as fast as we can, while monitoring player counts and server population. I'll update this thread when each wave is sent. You can also follow our official Twitter account for notification.

From reading the twitter reports and stuff from Stephen Reid it seems like the only way to get into the early access is to have gotten it out of the box..

So what about those who bought it off amazon. I mean i entered a code that amazon sent me, but I have some doubts about whether it will allow me early games access. Anyone else gotten in with the code they received from amazon?

OT : I activated the code on the 15th of August, I HOPE the code is valid and i get in today :D

His tweet was talking about the "Full Game" code. You need to enter a "Full Game" code by December 20th, or your Early Access will end and you cant play any more.

lol... there gona let more then just month 8 in today, they stated they were gona double, if not triple the ammount of people they let in yesterday, same with tomorrow. And yesterday was probably the bulk of the people since most of the pre-orders were made when it was available, then slowed down over the months, then picked up right before EGA. So, that being said, my prediction is quite a few people are gona be in today, who knows.... maybe we'll all get a nice surprise! =)

His tweet was talking about the "Full Game" code. You need to enter a "Full Game" code by December 20th, or your Early Access will end and you cant play any more.

Alright thanks, ive kinda been MIA about everything regarding pre orders and such. Does anyone know if the game will be sent before the 20th to allow for shipping and stuff so i get it around the 20th? :) Thanks for any info you guys can supply

8-8-11 Still waiting.

It's 8:22AM CST as I'm typing this and still no word of the first wave of email invites yet.

They said they were sending them out at 8:00AM CST.

Yesterday they were updating Facebook like crazy.. today? Apparently, not so much.

Or perhaps they are just dropping the ball?

Been home from a 12 hour shift for almost 2 hours now. Going to go to bed if I don't see anything come 9 AM.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.