August Pre Orders Get In Here!

Eiswuerfelkoenig

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23rd of August I think ...

Where is the pre order date located now? I checked my pre order tab on my account page but that just says "you have pre ordered yada yada yada" but no date is listed anymore? ...there used to be a date there.

Where is the pre order date located now? I checked my pre order tab on my account page but that just says "you have pre ordered yada yada yada" but no date is listed anymore? ...there used to be a date there.

Code Redemption link

under the code redemption tab

I would imagine most of you late July and early August orders will get in today. I read yesterday from a dev post that they will be inviting a significant amount more today, in comparison to yesterday. Pretty sure he wasn't including the bonus 5th wave. If we can get 8-10 waves invited today, and the same tomorrow, we should all be in by then, at least I hope.

Can't really keep track since by the time I'm writing this, 3 more pages of posts will be added. BUT! - to me it seems it got all the way up 8th of August? Suddenly my hopes of getting in with an Aug 21 pre-order flew up.

In all seriousness, I don't think it's unrealistic to say that all of August will/might get in today.