the definition of a real MMO.

wrongfeifong

Enough said,

bioware, this is just a single player game, enjoy it while it last.

If someone ask, i will just say sw:tor is definitely a good single player game.

People are still hung up over how games are labeled? Hey, I know, let's debate some over whether Fallout 3 is an fps or an rpg.

Enough said,

bioware, this is just a single player game, enjoy it while it last.

If someone ask, i will just say sw:tor is definitely a good single player game.

Play an MMO like it's a single player fps shooter and that is the result you get.

Play the same MMO like an MMO (you know taking advantage of all the aspects of the game) and you get a very different result.

It gets tedious hearing people who clearly like to play single player shooters declare that this is not an MMO. The only fault (if you can even call it that) is that this game was designed with sufficient flexibility to allow you to play it like single player game IF YOU CHOOSE TO.

But to choose to play it as single player, and then complain about it is lame. Very very lame.

Hey guys,

We ask that threads created in General Discussion be constructive conversation centered around the topic of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Since this thread is off that topic, we will be closing it.

Thank you!