How is Shadow tanking?

Freeborne

Currently level 37 Shadow Tank. Tons of fun. Still pretty squishy in PvP without a healer (to be expected). PvE has been great. Running around with Tharan, if I drop below 70% health it means I'm probably doing something wrong.

Um, i'm not shadow. sith assassin (same thing really)

I'm loving it so far lv50 tank and We're not as squishy as you'd think. its abit different from what normal tanks have but its good fun having all the other tools like sprint and the "cloak of shadows" as well as force pull.

PvP wise I'm enjoying it the most, such satisfaction force pulling someone into acid/fire then stunning them :D

I can hold my own against two or 3 people till back-up arrives quite comfortably, and I tend to have about 40-60k protection by the end of a match!

All the positive above...

And... perhaps you should wait for UI customization before you start since what we do most of the time is staring at those few pixels of 1920px monitor space for proc, buff and other stuff that makes us effective.

Shadow Tanking is a blast. It's fun especially when fully geared level 50 imps are trying to wail on you. It's even funnier when they try to act like they have skill wailing on a bunch of lowbies and then you just kick their butt 1 on 1 and you have very little or no PvP gear.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.