The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We seem to have a more mature, family fun friendly group here. We arent frothing at the mouth to get in. We read and understood what "Up to" 5 days meant. Plus... Were lazy, we procrastinate, getting to procrastinate an extra day is a bonus for us.

Exactly. once we get in the game, we prob wont be as lazy...so i'd like to get as many lazy/procrastination days as i can right now. =P

A long time ago on a server far,

far away. . . .

THE

PRELAUNCH

OF SWTOR

As the Empire

aproaches Alderan Darth

Malgus gathers his

Sith army.

:hope_08: Send in the Armada we attack now!

:hope_03: Yes my lord.

:csw_destroyer::csw_destroyer::csw_destroyer:

:csw_alderaan:

:hope_04: Yoda we must gather all our forces quickly the Empire is attacking!!!

:csw_yoda: Mmm do this we must..Grand Master Satele Shan

:csw_yoda: Captain all the Jedi and troopers we need to protect Alderan...Hurry you must

:csw_trooper: I would love to Master Yoda but we are still waiting on more preorder emails we are hoping that by friday we should have enough to defend Alderan....

:csw_yoda: Sigh... good this is not

:csw_r2d2: eeep sqirp beep beep!!!!

:csw_c3po: oh hush R2 our preorder codes arn't even good for this game.

We seem to have a more mature, family fun friendly group here. We arent frothing at the mouth to get in. We read and understood what "Up to" 5 days meant. Plus... Were lazy, we procrastinate, getting to procrastinate an extra day is a bonus for us.

Well played. Still laughing at that one.

Why are you guys getting happy about getting on Friday? We should be wanting to get in tomorrow.

Are there really so many pre-orders for December that they can't just simply open the floodgates by the end of the day?

Because we are happy people. I thought I had to wait until the 19th or 20th to play. So Friday makes me a happy gamer :)

December 1st as well, I'd just be happy if I got in Friday so I could play all weekend as I can't afford to take time off work. Fingers crossed that the beginning of December is tomorrow but I don't have high expectations given the post saying they'd probably only get through November :p