December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These posts are going wild again hahaha.

Think the website will be going down again if all decemberists keep on comming.. THE TRUE FANS ARE HERE BW !!

Ready to rock your servers !!!

Just 40 minutes left m8eys !!!

Try not to hyperventilate and furthermore "Screw the republic"!!!!! :rod_tongue_p:

Haha the girlfriend just call'd to ask me if i wanted to go on a trip to montreal so i told her no and she then ask me why....and i said...star wars...and then she hung up...then i try'd texting her and she has'int replied so im getting to silent treatment....so...score im homefree for the Weekend!!!

Yes you "Win" Have fun on the couch.

Haha the girlfriend just call'd to ask me if i wanted to go on a trip to montreal so i told her no and she then ask me why....and i said...star wars...and then she hung up...then i try'd texting her and she has'int replied so im getting to silent treatment....so...score im homefree for the Weekend!!!

hahaha, this made my day :D

And, that's how it begins........LOL. Good luck, buddy. I already lost that one when SWG came out.

What class you guys picking???

going for a main Jedi counselaur / alt a trooper commando main is for when me & friend are on at same time we lvl same rate quest & run stuff all same rate no race alt is for other times when i want 2 play & my friends not around so at my own rate

SWtOR>any sexual or relational experiance........Then again.Hmmmmm no I still think you did the right thing.