December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today may be the longest workday in a very long time. I don't know which is worse - waiting for the invite email or knowing I have to wait even once I receive it!

I know right, what is worse for me is my business is 20yards from my home. So I get to play for 30min during lunch then suffer for 5hrs till i get done working.

Im not getting ahead of myself atm. I pre ordered on the 9th so my thoughts would be in today on the first wave. But despite putting my code in, a website error means it took my code but after submitting a ticket and having it fixed, it says I redeemed on the 14th.

Whats the odds that that minor error through no fault of my own delays my playing just a bit more :p

I originally pre-ordered in August. Set the codes up and was ready to go. Back when the beta waves started rolling out that account was deemed Unusable, for whatever reason. So I made a new account for the betas and cancelled my first pre-order. I played through the last 2 beta phases. In that...

This game is beautiful.

I made a new pre-order for my second account and read the "You could play up to 5 days early" clause. I used to work for AT+T so I understand what it means to tell a customer something like that, it generally means the company understands there is already a problem with their product and they are simply attempting to give themselves a loop-hole. I am not trying to be negative, thought I am rather irritated that I have now paid for my game in full at Game-stop I still have no access to the "Early Release". I am now a Decemberist.

I have played more games on early release than I can count. The way this has been handled is upsetting, after looking back at how smoothly my previous early access games rolled out; though I have high hopes for the rest of the game.

So I will sit here, waiting all day .....again. For permission to play.

I certainly hope this "Early Access" is not a sign of things to come.

Dec 9 preorder here! Ok so Invites begin again at 10am est? I am so blown that they did dam near 90-95% of preorders in time for the early access but left the remaining 5% to just suck it up and we just wait till today? Do you know how hard of a night I had!? lol Just send the invites out already!

Im not getting ahead of myself atm. I pre ordered on the 9th so my thoughts would be in today on the first wave. But despite putting my code in, a website error means it took my code but after submitting a ticket and having it fixed, it says I redeemed on the 14th.

Whats the odds that that minor error through no fault of my own delays my playing just a bit more :p

Hey, they only assisted in your procrastination :)