December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

It´s clearly you should just stop assuming things. Like a lot of people, I did bought that **** way ahead of most, but got no *********** preorder key till the 9th, when I finally got a response from my complaints. So stop telling me to chill. I´ve been chilling for months now.

Keep it clean and friendly please. :o

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so do you think they will get around to december 15th or 14th today?

I hope they do..but I have no idea. They had a huge spike in preorders for December ..so its anyone's guess.

But if they got to the 7th..ish yesterday, maybe the rest of us will get in.

*crosses fingers, toes, eyes and other random things*

It´s clearly you should just stop assuming things. Like a lot of people, I did bought that **** way ahead of most, but got no *********** preorder key till the 9th, when I finally got a response from my complaints. So stop telling me to chill. I´ve been chilling for months now.

No worth feeding. You answered the reason why you didn't get in in your own statement. This thread is not for you Sir. Move along :)

Good Morning my fellow Decemberists!!!! I hope everyone us up and ready for another day of, well something, maybe.

Morning! Oddly enough I am being productive this morning. Shocking right?? :p Though I am sure there are many others out there to help balance it up.

Good Morning my fellow Decemberists!!!! I hope everyone us up and ready for another day of, well something, maybe.

Morning..I haven't gone to sleep yet...couldn't am too hyped. Ooops there's the alarm clock, hubby getting up for work. rofl!