December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to remain positive about this.

Sometimes being in on the last wave is good.

I know if I was storming the beaches on D-Day. The last wave sounds like a place where I'd want to be.

Yes, yes. That'll do.

Made my day! (or night, its passed my bedtime).

Decemner 8th here, so close yet so far...just like that chocolate bar over there......ugh *force pull* damnit, not working, oh well, I'll get up and get it later...

I bet the EA makes the chocolate taste terrible, sob sob.

;)

I'm trying to remain positive about this.

Sometimes being in on the last wave is good.

I know if I was storming the beaches on D-Day. The last wave sounds like a place where I'd want to be.

Yes, yes. That'll do.

Indeed, we'll have the last laugh when a major glitch happens and every character is wiped, and then everyone starts over when we get in tomorrow....muahahahahaha!!! *cough* *wheeze* Thats enough exertion, time for a nap

December 9th, got the deluxe online edition here. Not worried about when they let me but I am steamed about support.

After calling what seemed like hundreds of times I was finally able to get through and speak to someone about my launcher issues. I was told to wait for an e-mail with my ticket number and to answer the questions it asked and attach my direct X log file. I did both with great detail and care and guess what? No response from tech support. Its been FIVE days and I can't even install the game.

I went through every online faq and fix regarding the launcher, figuring I would FIND a way to repair it myself. I just can't seem to get it to run without hanging up.

This is the most money ive EVER spent on a pre-order game and to get blown off by tech support is ENTIRELY unacceptable. I do not even care about early access, I just want to download and install the game client.

It has been a frustrating and regrettable experience so far. I have also been involved in 6 other MMO launches, this is by far the worst especially for what they are charging for the product.

It is whatever now, I am not going to waste my energy raging.