December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

They have got into the 12/7 pre orders today, which means only people left are those of you that pre ordered LAST WEEK...People that complained yesterday that they had no idea pre orders were going to be staggered and what not is one thing...but if you pre ordered last week it was very well known how EGA was going to go down.

I can't believe people are still crying about this. It said UP to 5 days...I think it's pretty impressive they managed to get 5 days EGA to all preorders prior to 1 week before the EGA started. You should be glad you are probably getting in tomorrow, my friends who waited until December never expected to be in until Sunday or Monday...Thursday/Friday was a welcomed bonus

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were united in patience while all of us were being forced to wait.

Now it's down to people from the last week and a bit as the only ones not being ingame, starting to feel a little left out.

All of us or none of us.

I'm with you man. I've gotten the email already and here I am on the forums. Could I be at home playing right now? Yes. Will I? No.

Although admittedly, I do have important work that I'm trying to complete before the weekend.

Do I care? No. Am I flailing my arms around and blubbering like a baby goat? No.

Pretty much just a weeks worth of people that have to wait, that's just harsh, and with no bonus wave in sight we will probably all get in tomorrow morning. Yes its disappointing, I figured this close to the end they would let the last of us in and we could all get our up to 5 days early access, but its just a game and any day they let us in before the 20th is early. Just a shame I we can't play tonight and most of us will get our codes tomorrow when we are at work and school and can not play. I remain disappointed but patient. ~sighs~

They have got into the 12/7 pre orders today, which means only people left are those of you that pre ordered LAST WEEK...People that complained yesterday that they had no idea pre orders were going to be staggered and what not is one thing...but if you pre ordered last week it was very well known how EGA was going to go down.

I can't believe people are still crying about this. It said UP to 5 days...I think it's pretty impressive they managed to get 5 days EGA to all preorders prior to 1 week before the EGA started. You should be glad you are probably getting in tomorrow, my friends who waited until December never expected to be in until Sunday or Monday...Thursday/Friday was a welcomed bonus

I agree wit you. I must admt IM A Bt disapointe thatthey let out the last few days, but when I preordered on the 8th I was only hoping fr one or two days max.

You know, this whole situation really brings something into sharp focus for me.

Some of the people on the forums are literally falling apart emotionally because they can't play. I really wonder how some of those people would handle a REAL LIFE situation where everything just really comes crashing down. There are far worse things that can and do happen than being able to get into a world made of 1's and 0's.

Just a thought. And the only reason I thought of it is because of my job...I deal with people all day long, so it's an interesting take on it.

Some of the people on the forums are literally falling apart emotionally because they can't play. I really wonder how some of those people would handle a REAL LIFE situation where everything just really comes crashing down. There are far worse things that can and do happen than being able to get into a world made of 1's and 0's.

Just a thought. And the only reason I thought of it is because of my job...I deal with people all day long, so it's an interesting take on it.

Agree with you there, wanted to play today but ahh well it's not gonna kill me is it

They deleted my joke thread. I thought Bioware had a better sense of humor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To those of you who are like me and were arbitrarily denied access today, what's left of my shattered heart goes out to you.

Our F5 fingers may be withered and worn, but we shall march on in to the uncertainty of tomorrow with our heads held high.

Our unwavering persistence and tireless spirits will keep the flame of hope lit as a torch to guide us onward to our ultimate salvation.

Never forget this day.

The day you refreshed.

And refreshed.

... then in our darkest hour when our merciless masters tried to break us, we smiled and said, "ehh, maybe tomorrow if I get around to it."

Its not like that at all :p i cant imagine people crying over even losing their temper over this, your making things sound abit extreame mate