December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are wrong, they posted the pre-order numbers in a different thread and the time ranges when they got that amount.

Of course I may be wrong, but so may be those numbers. I saw them as well, and read that they didn't include digital copies.

But we restrained ourselves long enough now I think, it's ok to rage a little bit :)

Edited by sagelnarg

Unbelievable that they manage to get out 8 waves today and fall 1 or 2 short of getting everyone in. One more wave each of the last couple days and they could have had gotten everyone. Extremely disappointing. Still, looking forward to finally getting in tomorrow.

He usually lets us know when it was the last wave. I didn't see on the forums where they said that was last wave.

From Twitter:

"Today's final wave of emails have been sent. We will be sending another wave tomorrow starting at 8am CST."

So it's confirmed, we'll have to be patient and wiat for tomorrow to come =)

December 4th and I got the email.

But, in the interest of all of my fellow Decemberists, I will procrastinate and not actually login until everyone is in. I stand by you guys!

(Actually, I already logged in, saved two names and immediately logged back out.)

I'll play later.

Very nice notion, but by all means play when you are able. But nice of you to say that.

Pretty amazing considering the amount of pre-orders/whining/lack of legal obligation to give more than a day of early access, that everyone who pre-ordered is going to get atleast 4 days of EGA.

I got in yesterday, in case that will help fuel someones "I'm not in yet" rage.

Bravo BW.

December 4th and I got the email.

But, in the interest of all of my fellow Decemberists, I will procrastinate and not actually login until everyone is in. I stand by you guys!

(Actually, I already logged in, saved two names and immediately logged back out.)

I'll play later.

you sir are a Decemberist through and through. Doing minimal work now and the rest for later. I salute you.

I wish i could save names...

Too bad my favorite name is very popular and the other 2 fairly opular only those last 2 are virtually never taken and if they are i usually message the person using it and congratulate on being so awesome.

*sight* oh well... so what are you guys going to do tonight?

Hey guys, I just wanted to say thanks for the laughs. This has been the most light hearted thread on the forums and helped me throught the painful wait for invite. I'm a Dec 1st preorder and didnt really expect to get in until tmw but since bw went into an invite frenzy today, i got it "a day early". Hope to see you all in-game.