December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grrr, people should know better than to email me today...granted I should not be getting an EGA email right now, but when my email notification mario sound goes off and its the damn animal hospital telling me its time for another shot for my dog I want to break something.... :mad:

Hey, I got around to redoing my signature!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Now Imma take a well deserved nap.

I've been trying to do that for 2 days..if someone could give me instructions on how to do it over the next week or so that would be cool.

I've been trying to do that for 2 days..if someone could give me instructions on how to do it over the next week or so that would be cool.

What, how to take a nap? It's easy.

Fall down in the nearest convenient location, close your eyes and make sure you burp and fart at least once. Then you're on your way.

My hubby and I play together too but hes at work and I should be painting but I'm doing what I do best, nothing.

Oh we are very much alike then. I should be putting up the Christmas tree since Chrismas is 10 days away. But then that would mean I was actually doing something. lol

A long time ago on a server far,

far away. . . .

THE

PRELAUNCH

OF SWTOR

As the Empire

aproaches Alderan Darth

Malgus gathers his

Sith army.

:hope_08: Send in the Armada we attack now!

:hope_03: Yes my lord.

:csw_destroyer::csw_destroyer::csw_destroyer:

:csw_alderaan:

:hope_04: Yoda we must gather all our forces quickly the Empire is attacking!!!

:csw_yoda: Mmm do this we must..Grand Master Satele Shan

:csw_yoda: Captain all the Jedi and troopers we need to protect Alderan...Hurry you must

:csw_trooper: I would love to Master Yoda but we are still waiting on more preorder emails we are hoping that by friday we should have enough to defend Alderan....

:csw_yoda: Sigh... good this is not

:csw_r2d2: eeep sqirp beep beep!!!!

:csw_c3po: oh hush R2 our preorder codes arn't even good for this game.