December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We paid $5 more for 1 day early access. If I would have know that I wouldn't have pre ordered. I am going to demand a refund. I suggest you all do the same. This is a bunch of bull. Im sure any screen name any of us wanted is long gone by now.

um you are in the wrong thread maybe go to the december qq thread or something:p

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

Yah dancer:)

December is so much better than November.

December got Christmas, December got New Years which ends in December and January begins.

November sucks, so i think December should be in long before November, infact i don't think november should be getting in at all.

Edited by Tiriensoul

venikotik Ivan malyushytskyy

@Rockjaw Original pre-order dated sept 7, Origin cancelled mistake their end. BW CS entered a new code for me, but dated Dec 13, any fix?

1 hour ago

in reply to ↑

Stephen Reid

@Rockjaw Stephen Reid

@venikotik I'm sorry, but there's not much they can do there. Take heart - you'll be in soon (although maybe not today).

We paid $5 more for 1 day early access. If I would have know that I wouldn't have pre ordered. I am going to demand a refund. I suggest you all do the same. This is a bunch of bull. Im sure any screen name any of us wanted is long gone by now.

You are way too un-chill, bro. I don't think you're really a Decemberist. Not in your heart.

this thread is not the one youre looking for.

no we didn't and go cry somewhere else this is a no cry thread

My husband and I originally preordered in October from Gamestop. We weren't given a code. At the time, we thought there wasn't a big difference between the 15th to the 20th. After all, we were there for the first day of WoW with the queues there.

At the beginning of the week, we used Christmas money to pay off the balance of our preorders. We decided that we wanted the preorder crystal so we inquired about our "lost" code. The employee told us that the codes were "limited" and they didn't have anymore.

My husband had the brilliant idea of going down there the next day and threatened to cancel our preorder. At the time, we were going to preorder through Origin. The employee then told us that Bioware had released more codes to Gamestop the night before. :rolleyes: He proceeded to give us our codes.

The doors thata way-------->

Only The Chosen One will preorder on the 19th. We do not comprehend your grief.

Decemberist for Life!

My husband and I originally preordered in October from Gamestop. We weren't given a code. At the time, we thought there wasn't a big difference between the 15th to the 20th. After all, we were there for the first day of WoW with the queues there.

At the beginning of the week, we used Christmas money to pay off the balance of our preorders. We decided that we wanted the preorder crystal so we inquired about our "lost" code. The employee told us that the codes were "limited" and they didn't have anymore.

My husband had the brilliant idea of going down there the next day and threatened to cancel our preorder. At the time, we were going to preorder through Origin. The employee then told us that Bioware had released more codes to Gamestop the night before. :rolleyes: He proceeded to give us our codes.

Same thing happened to me, and i did the same thing.

Bah! I guess I am gonna go ahead and do all the housework i meant to do yesterday.....maybe well at least some of it and then go to the store so I can have ciggerettes i keep meaning to quit just havent gotten around to it I already have it lined up for someone else to get my kid from school today so perhaps this afternoon my bday wish will come true and we are all in:D

Just wondering, can they pick up my kids from school too! ;)

Looks like we'll be getting in either today or tomorrow...

Stephen Reid on Dec 14th:

"Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow."

I'm hoping the "November or so" will include Dec 1st... we'll see. :)