Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.kptv.com/story/16327734/lightsaber-attack-at-toys-r-us

must of been a december preorder.... lol

Dude, do you really think a bunch of procrastinators like us would have the energy to pull a stunt like that? That's more like the whiney July pre-order people who're throwing a fit about not getting in the first second on the first day. *ahem*

I pre-ordered a few days ago after much deliberation. Put my code in from EA and.....nothing. can't setup a subscription can't do anything. keeps saying that no code was entered yet under "codes" or whatever it says I have. *sigh* been on hold for an hour now? no answer.

No code? No pre-order code at all? For a digital copy or physical?

If you're talking about the fact that it says your account is inactive after putting in the pre-order code, well, that's probably because a) they haven't activated, or b) it won't actually be completed until you receive your product (physical or digital email) on the 20th. Just sayin, me and my guildies had this discussion.

I don't see why they won't let more people in... The servers can obviously withstand the preassure and almost all servers have the status light or standard population atm :S

Because if they did that, then we wouldn't be having our Decemberists Pre Pre Launch Party!

Its in your my account page. If you look on the right and go to the code redemption tab ;)

Thanks! Gamestop gave me a standard early access code even though I ordered collector's edition. I guess it doesn't matter until we use our product registration code on the 20th?

Listen to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFfxIA952Bw

and read the following for the first two parts

Santa Baby,

Just slip a sabre under the tree

For me

Been an awful good girl

Santa Baby,

So hurry on your speeder tonight.

Santa Baby

A Early Access Invite email too

Could you?