December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

I pre-ordered on December 2nd, and THE ONLY REASON I pre-ordered was to get a head start in the game, needless to say I'm pretty upset, because now the 15th is here, and my pre-order still doesn't mean jack ****

Welcome do the Decemberist area! Remember, they said "Up To 5-days". We all take it in stride and have fun....procrastinating and being lazy....

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pre-ordered on December 2nd, and THE ONLY REASON I pre-ordered was to get a head start in the game, needless to say I'm pretty upset, because now the 15th is here, and my pre-order still doesn't mean jack ****

Yeah, other than the fact that the game officially comes out on the 20th, and early access officially starts today.

QQ QQ QQ

December pre-order here and, given the weather forecast int eh UK for tonight and tomorrow.. I am hoping for access on the 16th cos of "SNOW"!!

I would love to be able to not get into work because of the white cold stuff and instead chill out in the sun-baked sandy dunes of Tatooine :D

Started with Pong (yep, truly)

Then had a son so bought him Atari, and decided to bond with him by playing the odd game or 5 with him.

Then got him Nintendo, N64, XBox (yes, spoilt son), then Playstation, then a laptop and subscription to WOW.

Then I subscribed to Wow

Then Rift

and now I am here.

Add the chance meeting of current husband online in wow (he was in CA, me in Aust) and you have my gaming history.

There is no such thing as too old for games :p

...Touche.

But Rift..? Maann...TOR is more going to fill the gap between now and Guild Wars 2.

December pre-order here and, given the weather forecast int eh UK for tonight and tomorrow.. I am hoping for access on the 16th cos of "SNOW"!!

I would love to be able to not get into work because of the white cold stuff and instead chill out in the sun-baked sandy dunes of Tatooine :D

I don't think we'll see it like last year, maybe enough for a sledge. Call in sick instead!

Behold!! Repost incoming!! :mon_trap:

"It’s Friday, Friday

Gotta play TOR on Friday

Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the access, access

Friday, Friday

Gettin’ own nubs on Friday

Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the spwan ganks, spawn ganks

Owning’, Owning’ (Yeah)

Raging’, Raging’ (Yeah)

spam, spam, spam, spam

Lookin’ forward to the PLAY SWTOR!!!

dedicated to all December resistance :rak_tongue: kthxbye, im dead

pure win.

I wonder how many extra people it would allow on if they just let us December procrastinators on as well today. Like someone said its gonna totally flood with people soon anyway when the official launch comes around. Id have thought the last couple days would have got everything sorted and today they would be capable of just opening the flood gates!

I wonder how many extra people it would allow on if they just let us December procrastinators on as well today. Like someone said its gonna totally flood with people soon anyway when the official launch comes around. Id have thought the last couple days would have got everything sorted and today they would be capable of just opening the flood gates!

well there were only 42 pre-orders in december, so i guess technically they could let us procrastinators in =)

That would be awesome :)

I didn't think about pre-ordering in July/August because we were buying a home, moving, painting, decorating, etc. and didn't spend too much time online. I was reading we may get in Friday which would be nice. I am just hoping to get in this weekend, which would be perfect for the hubby and me. Hopefully, I can get all Christmas prep done before then and just reeelllllaaaaaxxxx :)