December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will also take their time in nitpicking. They may not even get to it till long after you have died.

I can see it already: "Why is my blaster jammed?" "I refuse to shoot an officer of the law!" *Gets stabbed in the face by an Imperial Agent*

I think it may be time to post that Wiggles video again.

Ya know...for...for all two of you who haven't seen it/avoided it yet.

Well, I've avioded that, but not the Weetabix dancing bears cereal commercial...i just want to give those bears lightsabers.

I actually tend to lean towards the good sides in games like this. Alliance, Paragon, all that jazz (though, I always made a point in Mass Effect to go back and do all the Renegade stuff) but with this...my brief experience with the Republic kinda turned me off from them...

Thats the problem, in ME most of the paragon actions were giving out hugs, wiping away tears and being sympathetic. Renegade actions were punching out reporters, setting people on fire and throwing them out of tall buildings. I tried to play mostly paragon, but when that little red symbol comes up, or you get the chance to be a jerk its just too tempting. :)

Definitely choosing light side, and can definitely live without red :)

I'm going Empire, and I'm going Light Side. I'm also going to be using primarily a green saber. I'd just like to have the choice to use red. It just doesn't make any sense to restrict the colour choices. Mechanically, it's a useless and redundant mechanic. Canonically, it makes absolutely no sense and has no basis in the fluff of Star Wars.

I'd like to be able to have a guild where everyone uses green sabers and green blasters. I'd like to be able to gear up in red sabers for a roleplaying event or for an organized PvP match.

The mechanic is horrible, whether it affects me or you personally or not.

You walk out to get free food and cake, and suddenly you've missed about 40 pages. The effort of reading everything I've missed.. to much. Alas.

At least I have cake.

But surely, you can have your cake and read it too?

I know, I know...its nearly midnight....best I can do :p