Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

Posting says last week of November but did so many people peorder the first 2 weeks of December?

Nope. Actually, in comparison to all the other weeks leading up it's been considerably less. I think it was something like 15k pre-orders in the first week of December? Very very few.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agent in past surveys were lowest, but they have best story apparently and now they are one of the most popular. They also one of best DPS classes (Sniper)

Smuggler and trooper are least popular,as are republic as a whole, smuggler will pick up though due to story. Jedi Sentinal is next as they are apparently crap.

I don 't really get the "republic suxx" attitude. Why does everybody want to play the "evil" characters ? And SWTOR isn't the only MMO where I see this.

Man, it really sucks to have gotten so stoked after pre-ordering for the '5days early' access. Then you slowly start the realize the 'you may get' part before it....then you realize that means 19th and 11:59....sigh. I want my star wars damnit!

:'(

Tomorrow, person further south. Tomorrow.

I don 't really get the "republic suxx" attitude. Why does everybody want to play the "evil" characters ? And SWTOR isn't the only MMO where I see this.

Not sure but it's viral; the more good players go one side the more other players follow them.

WoW balanced population with racial bonuses but I don't see BW doing that for a while at least.

I preordered on the 21st July through Game.co.uk got my early access code on.... 6th December! Great job Game. So I guess I count as a December Procrastinator through no fault of my own.

You didn't call GAME to get your code sooner, so yeah you're a master procrastinator for not doing it even if you already had the preorder.

Nope. Actually, in comparison to all the other weeks leading up it's been considerably less. I think it was something like 15k pre-orders in the first week of December? Very very few.

I bet there are way more online non-boxed orders that are not included in that mix. Mainly because of the grace period mess.

Guys, chill out please. They are getting to the end of November today. A lot of people in December are getting in on friday. That's way more than you initially thought you'd get.

Think you posted in the wrong thread..we can't be anymore chilled.

Guys, chill out please. They are getting to the end of November today. A lot of people in December are getting in on friday. That's way more than you initially thought you'd get.

I don't think you've read the thread. Frankly my dear, we don't give a damn...:cool: