December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

Dammit I want that access so bad, I even dreamt of it tonight. At least I've got time to figure out what spec I'll go on my marauder.

Oh and btw, french forums suck hard, I'm almost ashamed for my people. No wonder everyone hates us on the internet.

That is just funny.

Edited by Pelligea

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 4 of us playing at the same time, and probably always together, someone else picked Warrior as thier main, we planned to use 1 of each and I got stuck with Inquisitor because it was the last one left... like a true decembro

Be glad that it wasn't a Jedi Consular then. Otherwise you'd have been stuck with the child-like speak'n'spell-in-reverse lizard that was genetically designed to irritate the piss outta you...

Dammit I want that access so bad, I even dreamt of it tonight. At least I've got time to figure out what spec I'll go on my marauder.

Oh and btw, french forums suck hard, I'm almost ashamed for my people. No wonder everyone hates us on the internet.

I dreamt i got fired for playing SWTOR at work, but i was actually working at Bioware...

...it makes no sense!!!"!

no hope ))) it's bioware we talking about, they will not let us in on purpose, just for fun )))

They should, December pre-orders have it the worst (wait time), and have been the least whiny, BW should support good laid back peeps.

Altough its not as if we're gonna complain if they dont let us in on purpose.

I made a basket for my PC, but can't be arsed to order it, but as follows:

Intel i5 2500k

Nvidia GTX 560ti

Corsair 850w Modular PSU

Corsair H100 Cooler

Corsair 500R case

Corsair (there's a pattern here) 16gb Quad channel DDR3 vengeance

Asus P8Z68 Pro Gen 3

Corsair (here we go..) Force GT 120gb SSD

Very nice sir! They didn't have the sandy bridge stuff yet when I did my rig, nor did they have the H100. My board is the ASUS X58 Sabertooth. Built like a tank and has all the OC features I need. That 560ti is a good little card for the money I must say. It is about the same as a GTX470-ish but cheaper!

Nice. It is always exciting to get a new rig going!

i7 950 OC to 4.1Ghz on 4 cores

2x SLI GTX470s

12GB Corsair Triple Channel DDR3 RAM

2 1Tb 7200rpm HDDs

Corsair 800w PSU

Coolermaster HAF case

Corsair H70 liquid cooling

Dual ASUS 3D vision monitors

Makes more heat than a fireplace........

Smells like a multiboxer.... haha

Be glad that it wasn't a Jedi Consular then. Otherwise you'd have been stuck with the child-like speak'n'spell-in-reverse lizard that was genetically designed to irritate the piss outta you...

Well, that wouldn't be a problem, Sith all the way... I actually had to excert some energy to get all of them to agree. You don't go lightside with a name like mine.

Mega Man. All the bad robots are things like Cut Man and Star Man and the like. Luck Man! You have gained the power of...Clover Shot!

Haha, oh wow. That didn't even remotely occur to me. :D You see, Luckmann is my actual name. It has nothing to do with luck. I assure you. Actually, my name has more to do with the opposite of luck. :p

I was going to be much like I am in real life. Light Side speciecist. But one minute in the room with her, and I almost died due to acute d'aawww.

Mako is pretty similar, though its much easier to be nice with a "i'm in it for the money" side when playing a BH as opposed to playing a Sith.

Well, that wouldn't be a problem, Sith all the way... I actually had to excert some energy to get all of them to agree. You don't go lightside with a name like mine.

I was too Decemberist to force my crew to go Empire. Stuck with the Republic. At least when I'm with them! Har!

in all honesty, i wasn't going to pre-order.

"I'll just wait the extra few days, no big deal..." i told myself.

But i kept seeing that "pre-order" button. It mocked me, and beckoned me to click it.

So i did.

For days, i'd go and look at the "items" in my origin cart.

"Oh Origin, how you mock me so... You won't win. I'm more patient than you would ever believe!"

And then, last friday, i just couldn't take it anymore.

They got me.

And now, here i am, posting in this thread, wishing i had just gone ahead and pre-ordered immediately following the 11/11/11 beta weekend, which was my 1st taste of SW:TOR.

It's not so much that i "procrastinated," but more that i attempted to resist temptation for as long as possible... and as i searched inside myself, i found what i already knew, to be true.

I want this is badly as the rest of you. :)

in all honesty, i wasn't going to pre-order.

"I'll just wait the extra few days, no big deal..." i told myself.

But i kept seeing that "pre-order" button. It mocked me, and beckoned me to click it.

So i did.

For days, i'd go and look at the "items" in my origin cart.

"Oh Origin, how you mock me so... You won't win. I'm more patient than you would ever believe!"

And then, last friday, i just couldn't take it anymore.

They got me.

And now, here i am, posting in this thread, wishing i had just gone ahead and pre-ordered immediately following the 11/11/11 beta weekend, which was my 1st taste of SW:TOR.

It's not so much that i "procrastinated," but more that i attempted to resist temptation for as long as possible... and as i searched inside myself, i found what i already knew, to be true.

I want this is badly as the rest of you. :)

Dito.

I'm here talking to JOHN RICCITIELLO.

No lol, but seriously.

I've heard that most of us will be playing either today or tomorrow. :D:D:D

Actually no harm in letting us in today. We are Decemberist, we probably will not even leave the starting spawn points. I mean we will think about it. But that's it.