December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*lights saber and jumps into battle wielding* <<Kewl sound effect>> The power of the Darkside shall never win, you should know this evil one. <<More kewl saber sound effects>>

Who said anything about Dark Side?! I'm hurt and wounded at these frivolous accusations! I run a home for lost cats in my spare time! D:

they were going to do some waves tomorrow but i think the Decemberist fever got a hold of bioware...... they will do it later

Decemberist and procrastinators always get stuff done and done right. Actually, most procrastinators (myself included) are always on time but just by a split second!!! But yes, I am sure BioWare will get to it....Eventually.

Every class looks good in this game, i played SWG and i unlocked Jedi back pre-CU i want my lightsaber back damn you!

I'll always roll jedi knight/guardian because that is a part of me ever since SWG, it's funny how old habits die hard.

That being said smuggler does look like a lot of fun, i am tempted to roll an alt as well in the future.

I took one to lvl 11 in beta, loved the cover system that most seem to hate but it saved my *** a few times! just hope it lives up to expectations.

what do you need energy for...you weren't...planning to DO stuff...were you?

No no, if you sleep you pass time and time = closer to playing Swtor.

Understand? Take some sleeping pills and keep yourself knocked out for the rest of the day and you will be invited by tomorrow.

Good idea? I think so.

(Don't overdose though :()

I took one to lvl 11 in beta, loved the cover system that most seem to hate but it saved my *** a few times! just hope it lives up to expectations.

I was wondering if the cover system worked well. I was concerned that it wasn't good enough to balance out the weak points. It is good to hear it worked well for you.

No no, if you sleep you pass time and time = closer to playing Swtor.

Understand? Take some sleeping pills and keep yourself knocked out for the rest of the day and you will be invited by tomorrow.

Good idea? I think so.

(Don't overdose though :()

I think you need to edit your sig:

'there is no death...there is only December'

Theoretical question here. But as a whole, our group make-up may go against the whole guild creation. I mean let me get this straight, in game you have to hunt someone down to get an invite? Whoaaa. That is a big ask.

And once created, what? Wouldn't our guild only accept players who procrastinate too much to ask for a guild invite to begin with?

Yeah, i like the way it looks with the pistols, always liked the quick reflex/agility based characters.

I like the way they can be all suave in the story and you get some hilarious dialogue ingame, always wanted to play a character similar to Han Solo but my own version.

I was wondering if the cover system worked well. I was concerned that it wasn't good enough to balance out the weak points. It is good to hear it worked well for you.

Of course, mileage may vary, but as a mechanic, I really liked the cover system. What little I saw of it.

Lmao

I'm so glad this thread is so amusing...what else would of I have done with my day...

I have to go swim. But I've been pushing it off for three hours. I really should go before lunch hits.. Maybe I'll do it later.

Theoretical question here. But as a whole, our group make-up may go against the whole guild creation. I mean let me get this straight, in game you have to hunt someone down to get an invite? Whoaaa. That is a big ask.

And once created, what? Wouldn't our guild only accept players who procrastinate too much to ask for a guild invite to begin with?

Hmm, interesting notion. Well, maybe the Decemberists will take the time to form up the guild but then we will have to do nothing for quite a while to make up for the work we did. IF we all start on the same server and world it shouldn't be too much effort.

Edited by FallenFubar

Yeah, it was good, bit buggy in places, throws you to a cover place when it's really not cover at all. But mainly good. I don't think for one second that smuggler will be one of the toughest classes but a fun one hopefully!