The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaah, an Irish master - Sitting here in Stockholm, Sweden myself and dreaming myself and looking forward to saturday 'cause tomorrow I will get wasted while waiting ;)

Yes and come Saturday we shall unite and bring not very much activity to whichever server we end up on...if we can be bothered to make characters and organise everything and...

...sounds like a lot of effort actually

Umm, 100? We are at 398.

Depends on your settings. On mine, I was the 10th post on the 100th page. :)

Why wouldn't it be open? It's a peaceful island of blissful procastrination amid a fiery thunderstorm of moaning and whining.

Because as I had come to understand it, threads are usually locked once they reach 1000 posts. Sometimes, databases start doing f̓̒ự̯͇̊̽̓ͣͩ̌̓ṅ̨̏̈̔̾n̠͍̰̲̄́͐y͕ͬͦͪ͡ ͌ͅͅt͕͈̐̓h͓ͦ̿͛i̇̈͒̏ͣ̽n̞̅̿̆g͍̠͓̤̥̫̈́̎͂̄ͧͯͨs̶̳͕̠̭̹̼̫ͫ̀͑ once you go past a certain limit.

Here! >_> Though I am actually not too unhappy with not getting early access... *working on the third essay of this week*

Early access would definitely have been the end of my Uni career. XD

However, I'm done at 17 pm today, so... oh well, we'll see.

What makes me sad is I ordered on the 1st day , but never got my code.... didnt really look into it, didnt know i needed on for EGA .......then found out that I did and finally got my EGA code on December 9th , lol

so was quick on the draw in some ways, and procrastinated like a mofo in other ways, oh well , Ill get to play soon enough.

What makes me sad is I ordered on the 1st day , but never got my code.... didnt really look into it, didnt know i needed on for EGA .......then found out that I did and finally got my EGA code on December 9th , lol

so was quick on the draw in some ways, and procrastinated like a mofo in other ways, oh well , Ill get to play soon enough.

What makes me sad is that my mated reminded me to get a code in early August, was I smart enough to do it? Apparently not.

But if I had, I would miss the fun we December Procrastinators have in here!

So... PvE Republic PROCRASTINATORS...

Who's in? As is fitting for a true decemberist, PvP is WAY too much effort..... And the whole survival of the fittest thing that the sith are into is WAY too much pressure....

makes sense to me...as long as i don't have to organise anything..right now anyway