December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ugh, i have to wake up early tomorrow to renew my military ID card. :(

/highfive those mall patrol cops at the base entrance act like they are real military police..they want you to go through a strip search with a military outdated! I have that problem 1 time at fortsam houston

"Even though I waited til Dec Id be a little miffed if they didnt let us all in on the 15th because whats what I paid the extra $$ for. the 5 days early deal. Will I take my toys and go home..no..I can't do anything but I'll be slightly annoyed "

UPTO FIVE DAYS

UP.... TO....

/highfive those mall patrol cops at the base entrance act like they are real military police..they want you to go through a strip search with a military outdated! I have that problem 1 time at fortsam houston

the *********** remind me EVERYDAY that my ID is about to expire. i'm like, no ****, *******.

I'm starting to think that my guild should change our name. My December 2 pre order is the first of the group, we didn't make launch, and no one has picked a server for us all yet. I don't think it gets much more "procrastitorial" (made that up myself there, like it?) then that!

you know whats funny while we all waiting here I know of more then 20+ decembers who are playing right now funny crap ain't it.

You're either trolling or being trolled.

Yes I'd already read this; he doesn't say that everyone will or should be in by Friday. (It's a reasonable assumption, though.)

Edited by Kamnine