December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I demand Decemberian be a playable race!

I wonder what it would be like... No skills, only a slow auto-attack and 50% walk speed and without any energy system + you can't turn in any quests, as your character would forget them upon completion.

Ok so that filled in an hour or so. Got the Christmas tree stand, grabbed some more chips from the store in preparation for play time.

Damn that was a lot off my list.

Back now. What'd I miss? :cool:

In the immortal words of plastic centurion " The world has ended. You missed that. So i guess it means we are never get born. Twice in my case " =) Guess the series its from +)

You think that, Everquest was it? will run on my Atari 800?

Im hoping my Comedore 64 has the processins power.... and it comes on cassettee tape drive... Im tired of playing Chopper

Yes I am old enough to have the original pong consul... no wires on the controls shoulder to shoulder with my broither waiting to play as my dad screwed in the antena hook-ups.. way before even cable.....

In the immortal words of plastic centurion " The world has ended. You missed that. So i guess it means we are never get born. Twice in my case " =) Guess the series its from +)

Dr Who and who cares if he was plastic? He had a gun in his ahnd... A GUN IN HIS HAND!

flip the fingers down and shoot!

anyone else think letting people in by date of preorder is completely fair?

...but still secretly hate them for it?

Yep yep, agree 100%

Decemberists rule!!!!!!!!!! Oh, why did I wait so long, oh ya, to hang around with the bestest people ever lol!!

Im hoping my Comedore 64 has the processins power.... and it comes on cassettee tape drive... Im tired of playing Chopper

Yes I am old enough to have the original pong consul... no wires on the controls shoulder to shoulder with my broither waiting to play as my dad screwed in the antena hook-ups.. way before even cable.....

Ahhh, the days before cable, computers, and microwaves. What ever did we do without them?