December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

Actually if you think about it they might not even let all of December online on Friday :))

It just occured to me. He said "we'll let EVEN MORE ON FRIDAY". That is not the same as "and we'll let EVERYONE ELSE in on FRIDAY".

I'm ok with Friday but bonus or not, I want in on Friday. If I see something like "Ok so Friday will be just the first week of December, Saturday the second week" I'm gonna be really pissed

Dude there were like 192 December pre-orders..... we're getting in lol.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wake up in the... afternoon; feelin like I haven't slept enough! Grab my drink, I'm headed to the couch, gonna hit that remote. Before I go, brush my teeth, nah I'll do it later! Cause when I hit that couch, I ain't gettin' up!

Next verse!

this! THIIIIS! I'll do the next verse later...

Hey pre-order with gamestop in Oct, but didnt get a code till the 12th ugh so ho-pefully by thye 17th I am in playing a smuggler. Until then talking about recipes here is one for Mexican Chicken

4 bonless chicken breasts no not using mine i only have 2

1 Bag of Tositos crunch them up

1 can of cream of chicken

1 can of rotel diced tomatoes

1 or 2 jars of ceez whiz

bag of chopped onions

Cook chicken breasts onece throughly cooked take it out and let it cool, after tear apart into pieces Then place all ingredients injto a mixing bowl Place in in 9 x 13 cooking dish put oven on 350 for 30 minutes

BTW you can add salsa, jalpenos etc to add alittle more flavor to it

Anyways something to do while i wait ever so impaitently