December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodmorning,

In less than an hour decemberist unite from around the world and will be launching the largest campaign in the history of MMO early access. Early Access....those words should have a new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interest. Perhaps it is fate that today is the 16th of December, and you will once again be fighting our freedoms, not from tirane, oppression, or persecution, but for early access entry. We are fighting for our right to play, and should we win the day, the 16th of December will no longer be known as just another day, but as the day when the decemberist declared in one voice, " We will not go quietly in to the cold night! We will not vanish without a fight! We are going to play this game!" Today decemberist we celebrate early access entry!

lol i couldn't help it

Am I wierd that this gave me goosebumps lol

Haha the girlfriend just call'd to ask me if i wanted to go on a trip to montreal so i told her no and she then ask me why....and i said...star wars...and then she hung up...then i try'd texting her and she has'int replied so im getting to silent treatment....so...score im homefree for the Weekend!!!

I was a long time WoW player still have some game time left but cant even look at WoW since i played in Beta of SWTOR so i just unistalled WoW & sayed my good byes to the ppl i knew & to the thousands of trolling chucknorrise fools out there let em stay behind