December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7th decemberist here... got in last night at 10.00 pm UK.... can any other Decemberist's who are making a guild let us know which UK server you are going on and the name of your guild is please..... Would love to be part of the on going Decemberist movement

http://decembercrew.swtorlaunch.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=436972&TabID=3731567

Click and be amazed

Can anyone tell me, how do you change your avater image?? :)

Log into your account ("My Account" button -- top right). There will be a menu on the right side of the browser. Towards the bottom is the "Forum Avatar". It can be changed from there.

liar !!!

dude... want a SS? i have a level 6 bounty hunter on Shadow Hand server right now.. and 3 guild mates that will tell you that I was talking with them yesterday because I was trying to reorganize the custom titles for ranks and discovered a glitch.. dunno what to tell you but I pre-ordered on dec 12th.. and got this email

"The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. Early Game Access* has started, and you can now begin your adventure. To start playing, click on the button below and follow the steps outlined on the page. Welcome to your Star Wars™ saga."

yesterday..

We have just opened up a new #SWTOR server! <Trayus Academy - PvP - EU >

We are opening two new #SWTOR servers: Thana Vesh (East Cost PvE) and Zaalbar (West Coast PvE)!

We are opening 8 new #SWTOR servers: The Corsair (West Coast PvE), Ven Zallow (West Coast RP-PvP), Uthar Wynn (EU English PvP)...Kai-kan (EU English PvP), Bao-Dur (EU English PvE), Ludo Kressh (EU English PvE), and The Krath Enchanter (EU German PvP)...

d Darth Andeddu (EU German PvE)!

Correction: Ven Zallow and The Corsair are East Coast!

We are opening a new #SWTOR server: Krath (West Coast PvE)!

They have opened many new servers during the night and morning :D

I'm not at all fussed about the wait, I'm rather enjoying it, reading about the various different classes, finding out whats overpowered in PvP, talking with my mates about it... T'saaaaall geeewd...

Going Consular (Sage) ;) <3 Healers <3

Going out to buy all my crisps, pizzas, sweets, Monster/Relentless/Beer (Not in a cocktail mind you)... Very much looking forward to it. (Going to kill myself if I don't get on tonight)

LONG LIVE THE DECEMBERISTS!

8th of December - Hopefully in early wave today.

Just like to say it's been a blast following the thread, and watching the streamed movies and stuff that someone kindly provided on the .tv site - it all made the wait much more bearable.

+Rep to you all and enjoy the game later today :)