December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dec 6th is in today so the means the rest of you slackers, procratinators, and lazy peoples should be in tomorrow.... and by tuesday you will log in .... wednesday or thursday you will make a character... the appearance screen has so much potential for procrastination...

and by next year you will be LVL 2!!!!! maybe

doubtful. i have bills to think about thinking about paying.

Dec 6th is in today so the means the rest of you slackers, procratinators, and lazy peoples should be in tomorrow.... and by tuesday you will log in .... wednesday or thursday you will make a character... the appearance screen has so much potential for procrastination...

and by next year you will be LVL 2!!!!! maybe

lvl 2? don't get ahead of yourself there m8

The sad thing is, everyone of us will be in the game tomorrow and this thread is just going to whither away... that makes me sad. Until then!!! What up Decemberbros and Decemberhos!!

the thread may die but well all be in guild chat. we will always have each other. the decembro legacy shall live on for generations! ALL HAIL THE DECEMBERISTS!

Saturday or I'm done. With all the customer service problems I have had with bioware and I only get to play for one day before they shut the servers down for launch i'm out... throwing up the deuce.

The only thing you will accomplish by doing that is making my que one tenth of a second faster

How did our thread get so massive? Where there really this many people that waited until dec to pre-order?

we would be just that cool... if we took the effort... Im sure we can if we just try... eh maybe tomorrow... or saturday... Ill consider thinking about considering it...

I just want to say that other than a few 4 chan encounters you guys have been the most fun I've had on a forum. I salute you. I hope to God the attitude here rubs off (giggity) on other players. Sadly I have a server I'm already commited too :( May you all go with the blessings of something. I have to procrastinate being awake now, goodnight.