December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pft I was supposed to get things ready for a guild over here for my buddies on WOW i still have no clue as to what server we will be on what faction we will be or who all has already started playing the one guy i talked with on the phone today got the email but hasnt started to play because he is just now downloading the client I could succomb to the stress of all of this but then I just let my fellow december ppl remind me.........all things will get sorted in good times and as far as stress goes about button pushing and what not BLAH i intend to take my sweet *** time lvling

Now that is some serious procrastination... Well done... Guild setups and such should have been finished a couple months ago I think...

so after we all get in..how do we keepo this thread going because you KNOW we cant multitask

The last one to post in the thread should be the last one to get in the game! and they can turn off the lights when they go!

Edited by robtest

Nice to see a fellow NHL fan on here... I'm a New Yorker whose found himself in the South so therefore NHL is not a term that seems to be known by many down here... I'm also an Islander fan because I grew up on the Island but still, long live the Jagr.

Cannucks. and no im not a bandwagoneer.

Glad to see someone's still here. 8.12. myself. I'd guess I'm in the first wave today but why does it have to be so late in euro-time, servers are empty now but by the time I get in there'll be queues :eek:

I totally understand you. I got in today and right now on Tython there are 36 people per instance. That's VERY LOW. I want more people to play with (thank god i'm playing with a friend). So totally understand you guys and really sorry that you didn't get in with everyone else.

On the up side they did justify their decision, which is something better in terms of communications versus what they did the last days.

They could have done some quick waves now during the night, they would've done everyone else anyway during the day.

So see you out there, hope to get to play with you guys. DECEMBER CREW RULEZ!!!

Now that is some serious procrastination... Well done... Guild setups and such should have been finished a couple months ago I think...

I had taken a looong break fom gamming I wasnt even sure I ws gonna play this game till beta and did not even know you could pre register guilds

dec 2nd here got in on last wave today and im in just got done putting 5 hours in on the game going to go to bed so i can be semi rested by the time i get off work to play.. good luck tomorrow every one

Borderline............Gonna have to come up with something more lazy then that to be considered for December Crew

Edited by Grizzleyadam