December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

see BW!! our lack of patience is disturbing! tempting us to lash out at the "toys-r-us" which was really a jedi training facility. He was just trying to recreate the sacking of Coruscant

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy crap. I logged out yesterday at 89 pages (40 threads per page). I get home from school and we are at 221.

*** slackers, I thought I asked for nothing to happen while I was gone.

whats the matter, didnt actually get around to slacking?

Edited by nakoda

I should been on a earlier wave, but because the vendor I purchased thru (Target.com - 10/28 CE) fudged me with no code for 3 weeks, then a bad code for 2 weeks followed by a awesome SW:TOR CS agent that got me in on 12/10. I will be happy just to get in for a couple days and even tho now we get two days grace, I will enjoy those because my copy will take a while to get to me.

holy crap. I logged out yesterday at 89 pages (40 threads per page). I get home from school and we are at 851.

*** slackers, I thought I asked for nothing to happen while I was gone.

whats the matter, didnt actually get around to slacking?

We did it a week tomorrow.

5th December, gotten an invite about 4 hours ago but still haven't launched the game! Procrastinating at its best..

Edit: Hope the rest of you decemberists will get in asap! It's been fun following this thread :)

Edited by WQtRiggEr

8th here. Guess tomorrow will be the day. I still need to finish KOTOR again anyway. And Dead Space. And GTAIV. And Metro 2033. And the Stalker series. And the FEAR series. And the Witcher series. And the Dungeon Siege series. And a few hundred more I can't be bothered about.

If you are just now posting to this thread then you are too much of a procrastinator for even "December Crew". You might try looking up "Walmart Crew" or even "2 Live Crew" for invites. As of 15 minutes ago, "December Crew" is full on all classes.

Thank you for your time and consideration.