December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpBumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpBumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpBumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpBumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpBumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpBumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpBumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpBumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpBumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpBumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpBumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpBumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpBumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpBumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpBumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpBumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpBumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpBumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump...

Grah... I'm too lazy to finish this bump. :cool:

Mine is in the garage and my kids keep asking me too. lol We were supposed to do it this weekend, but well procrastination kicked in. It will be up by Christmas eve or maybe on Christmas eve. lol And it will come down in like late January early February.

lol i managed to just keep the stupid thing up for two years ina row moved it from living room to garage then back but then we moved

A long time ago on a server far,

far away. . . .

THE

PRELAUNCH

OF SWTOR

As the Empire

aproaches Alderan Darth

Malgus gathers his

Sith army.

:hope_08: Send in the Armada we attack now!

:hope_03: Yes my lord.

:csw_destroyer::csw_destroyer::csw_destroyer:

:csw_alderaan:

:hope_04: Yoda we must gather all our forces quickly the Empire is attacking!!!

:csw_yoda: Mmm do this we must..Grand Master Satele Shan

:csw_yoda: Captain all the Jedi and troopers we need to protect Alderan...Hurry you must

:csw_trooper: I would love to Master Yoda but we are still waiting on more preorder emails we are hoping that by friday we should have enough to defend Alderan....

:csw_yoda: Sigh... good this is not

:csw_r2d2: eeep sqirp beep beep!!!!

:csw_c3po: oh hush R2 our preorder codes arn't even good for this game.

Mine is in the garage and my kids keep asking me too. lol We were supposed to do it this weekend, but well procrastination kicked in. It will be up by Christmas eve or maybe on Christmas eve. lol And it will come down in like late January early February.

lol I left my Christmas lights up once till March. Even thought my Dad kept remining me. I'll do the same with my tree.

A long time ago on a server far,

far away. . . .

THE

PRELAUNCH

OF SWTOR

As the Empire

aproaches Alderan Darth

Malgus gathers his

Sith army.

:hope_08: Send in the Armada we attack now!

:hope_03: Yes my lord.

:csw_destroyer::csw_destroyer::csw_destroyer:

:csw_alderaan:

:hope_04: Yoda we must gather all our forces quickly the Empire is attacking!!!

:csw_yoda: Mmm do this we must..Grand Master Satele Shan

:csw_yoda: Captain all the Jedi and troopers we need to protect Alderan...Hurry you must

:csw_trooper: I would love to Master Yoda but we are still waiting on more preorder emails we are hoping that by friday we should have enough to defend Alderan....

:csw_yoda: Sigh... good this is not

:csw_r2d2: eeep sqirp beep beep!!!!

:csw_c3po: oh hush R2 our preorder codes arn't even good for this game.

LOLs!!!!!! (although i'm thinking you're not quite DecemberCrew material... looks like too much work ;) )

Welcome. :)

No whineing!!

Thanks!

BTW how do you guys have forum signatures? I found the profile settings but it doesn't seem to include avatars or sigs. I have to paste mine in manually (lol).

--------

<Proud Decemberist!>

"Why do today what I can wait until a long, long time ago to do?"

lol i managed to just keep the stupid thing up for two years ina row moved it from living room to garage then back but then we moved

lol I love it! We just moved in to this house... well a few months ago, but we still have lots of boxes. lol