December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me guess... you got there too late and she's left. Now you need to wait 2 hours, one day and maybe a few more hours.

I swear, i have just made coffee, it took my 10 seconds from that post and she got ninja'd

She's in the meeting room though...PLEASE let it be an interview, PLLLEEEAAASEEE!

I think you just named one of my characters... and I know I don't have to worry about anyone else taking it in here, cause none of you will ever get around to naming... speaking of which... Robot Chicken Star Wars III "This R2 unit has a bad motivator" omg best skit ever.

Omg, being the big ole procrastinator i am i completely forgot about Robot Chicken Star Wars being on this week, oh well, i'll get around to watching it eventually.

For being procrastinators you guys sure are productive. So many pages to read through since last night.. at least I got something to do at work today. :)

I'm not doing my actual work while browsing and posting here. That's still procrastination.

Edited by Metalizzi

I think you just named one of my characters... and I know I don't have to worry about anyone else taking it in here, cause none of you will ever get around to naming... speaking of which... Robot Chicken Star Wars III "This R2 unit has a bad motivator" omg best skit ever.

Ooo, Apathy! Aloof! Lassitude! Lethargy!

Im going Smugler! I alvays pick the least popular classes, not deliberatly though, I decided befor I did se this list (in AO I was a fixer).

Agent in past surveys were lowest, but they have best story apparently and now they are one of the most popular. They also one of best DPS classes (Sniper)

Smuggler and trooper are least popular,as are republic as a whole, smuggler will pick up though due to story. Jedi Sentinal is next as they are apparently crap.

I'll probably only be doing light RPing, but I'll be rolling on Lord Calypso, the English RP-PvP server.

Why? Because I prefer the atmosphere on RP servers and playing with people that care about the universe they're in, and the story. On an RP server, I can be reasonably sure to avoid the xXDarthJesusXx people.

xXDarthJesusXx is actually a really nice bloke. A loving family man and a regular helper at the local soup kitchen.

Turns into an a/hole when he has a lightsaber or a blaster but other then that ....

Im totally down to join a decemberist movement.

I say we do it on the the server Prophecy of the Five since it took us all 5 months to preorder.

We already have a chosen server. Go way back and you will find a link to the recruitment thread.....I might try and find it...sometime later.

Posting says last week of November but did so many people peorder the first 2 weeks of December?

Judging by this thread, i would say a truck load of people joined in DECEMBER... like the beta weekend woke everybody up and they all bought. So yes, DECEMBER is probably a huge chunk, second biggest after July.

Man, it really sucks to have gotten so stoked after pre-ordering for the '5days early' access. Then you slowly start the realize the 'you may get' part before it....then you realize that means 19th and 11:59....sigh. I want my star wars damnit!

:'(