December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

Any of us is not most likely getting in today either:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16391

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

You'll see more servers coming online tomorrow, and almost certainly there will be some queuing. That was always expected. As a reminder, our plan here is to maintain healthy server populations post launch, and during the excitement of launch that will mean queues. That said, we'll be working hard to keep those queues reasonable.

We'll check back in tomorrow with another update.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, I was thinking about this several hours ago but just now go around to asking. What do we all do if this thread gets nuked by the mods? Start a new one or do you think they will re-post the thread fresh?

hope they re post because it will take one of us days to get round to starting a new thread...

Um, I was thinking about this several hours ago but just now go around to asking. What do we all do if this thread gets nuked by the mods? Start a new one or do you think they will re-post the thread fresh?

they wont cause even know we have many pages we don't flame in here or cry + the forums are getting quiet everyday so there's more room on em for us :)

There are 4 of us playing at the same time, and probably always together, someone else picked Warrior as thier main, we planned to use 1 of each and I got stuck with Inquisitor because it was the last one left... like a true decembro

Lol Im a fellow Decemberist 06/12, And Im in the same boat, I was keen to Roll Inquisitor till I seen yer 'stuck with' comment, You reckon it's not the best class to roll?

Lol Im a fellow Decemberist 06/12, And Im in the same boat, I was keen to Roll Inquisitor till I seen yer 'stuck with' comment, You reckon it's not the best class to roll?

Depends on what you want your playstyle to be. I'mma do it (Consular, in my case) for double-bladed lightsabers! And tanking in light armour!