December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, oh wow. That didn't even remotely occur to me. :D You see, Luckmann is my actual name. It has nothing to do with luck. I assure you. Actually, my name has more to do with the opposite of luck. :p

Lucky your folks never called you Sh'eetouta..:p

Why not? I think Midnight Malice would make for a great Light Side Imperial. :p

hehe well, I have name and race picked for all the different characters I plan to make, none will have my forum name... and having that stuff done early still fits with my Decemberism.... I was doing that instead of homework.

This thread is the most awesome thing on earth really :D

Social people,

no fighting...

awesome!

(Talking about pages 1- 167 didnt read more yet but over 400 *** :D )

You people are golden :_D

It just gets better. Poetry and common themes get even better. best group of players I have ever had the pleasure of procrastinating with.

Very nice sir! They didn't have the sandy bridge stuff yet when I did my rig, nor did they have the H100. My board is the ASUS X58 Sabertooth. Built like a tank and has all the OC features I need. That 560ti is a good little card for the money I must say. It is about the same as a GTX470-ish but cheaper!

Funnily, i spent most time choosing the case. I have an Antec 900 at the moment which takes a forklift truck to lift, but this one looks sexeh:

http://i.neoseeker.com/neo_image/193894/article/Corsair_Carbide_500R/Corsair%2023.jpg

Photo doesn't do it justice. the H100 dual fans sit perfectly on top of case. Was that or the Corsair 650D.

READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY PEOPLE--

QUIT complaining but not because im sick of it because I raged alot over this too.

Today they are inviting everyone up to the last week of November so around the 23rd respectively. As a result, if you ordered before Dec 10th I would guarantee your invitation on Friday.

This thread is the most awesome thing on earth really :D

Social people,

no fighting...

awesome!

(Talking about pages 1- 167 didnt read more yet but over 400 *** :D )

You people are golden :_D

There's a rumour going round that BW hired a group of pleasant people to brighten up the m/boards ... gave them all December access as payment too.

QUIT complaining but not because im sick of it because I raged alot over this too.

Today they are inviting everyone up to the last week of November so around the 23rd respectively. As a result, if you ordered before Dec 10th I would guarantee your invitation on Friday.

Meh, I'll rage tomorrow...... maybe friday. We'll see.

Funnily, i spent most time choosing the case. I have an Antec 900 at the moment which takes a forklift truck to lift, but this one looks sexeh:

http://i.neoseeker.com/neo_image/193894/article/Corsair_Carbide_500R/Corsair%2023.jpg

Photo doesn't do it justice. the H100 dual fans sit perfectly on top of case. Was that or the Corsair 650D.

Case choice is always hard because you always see it. I went back and forth for weeks on that one. Too many cool designs but each one had at least one thing I didn't like....Such is life....

But, what if i don't want to be invited friday, maybe i'll play it cool.....:D

Funnily, i spent most time choosing the case. I have an Antec 900 at the moment which takes a forklift truck to lift

I honestly regret choosing that case for my PC.

Less because of it's weight and more because of the front fans and their capacity to absorb every bit of dust in a house.

Not a fun case to clean.

Edited by WatchTheGrass

Disappointment is not allowed in this thread!

Smile, join the Decemberists, but don't join to quickly. We just don't roll that way.

Bwaha. Funny. =P

I didn't think I'd care much about this game, all my friends were getting it and I do like Star Wars, but I didn't care much. I didn't even play the Thanksgiving beta for more than some number of hours less than 10.

Now, I'm ready to get in. I figure probably tomorrow or Saturday and I'm okay with that.