December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother has worked several years as one.

Yep.

It's no fun.

I procrastinate. I'm not lazy.

Just slow.

Of course, there's always the hot tub, too...

Lies, i know very well the tips they get for Xmas and they will conveniently make a racket so you know they are posting. If not, they leave a frosted yule log on your doorstep as a reminder of your thriftiness :rolleyes:

Lies, i know very well the tips they get for Xmas and they will conveniently make a racket so you know they are posting. If not, they leave a frosted yule log on your doorstep as a reminder of your thriftiness :rolleyes:

I come from a civilized country. We do not believe in tipping. :p

Ok, so the tide turns at 1am for me. Against all my better judgement, I am off to the kitchen to make some slow brewed coffee. See you on my return.

Possibly with chips.

and dip.

Bell

Don't do it Bell....... No wait.... get me some too. :)

Which is all kinds of BS. I don't see why they can't do rolling invites 24/7.

Is it because they're afraid that invites would pile up while people sleep? They're already getting that, just not in the US.

I think they're sending and then stopping to give those people time to get home and log in. But this is my only real complaint that they are basing everything around the US, just seems strange not to have a bit of seperation between US and EU other than servers, I think seperate forums and waves for EU would be beneficial? Do you have the option of join US servers from EU? If so that might explain why they are doing it at the same times for everyone.