December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I'd already read this; he doesn't say that everyone will or should be in by Friday. (It's a reasonable assumption, though.)

On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

Which, reasonably means, that if they make it up to November tomorrow, the month after that is....

But of course, there are no guarantees.

On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

Which, reasonably means, that if they make it up to November tomorrow, the month after that is....

But of course, there are no guarantees.

I am dec 1th. Do you think I will have a chance today?

Really all depends on how many December preorders there are, and what the state of the servers are like by the end of today. Still, safe bet that they'll at least make a dent in December.

I am dec 1th. Do you think I will have a chance today?

They could have a bonus wave or two, but even then I'd say it's a very small chance.

Edited by Kamnine

Really all depends on how many December preorders there are, and what the state of the servers are like by the end of today. Still, safe bet that they'll at least make a dent in December.

True, although it appears that the only spike larger then July, was in November, and if they assume they will get all of those in, it's cause for hope. Of course, as procrastinators here, we'll get around to hoping, and hyping, later.

i'll have you all know, in my semi-drunken stupor, i was taking a leak while leaning all my weight against the shower rod supporting my shower curtain, and, it snapped, and i stumbled into a bathtub full of bleach. i *********** smell like bleach. lols.

tomorrow? its dec 15th here=) I live in Europe.

Oh well, I suppose it's technically that here too (er, it is, I just checked). Sorry, since I haven't slept yet, my mind is still stuck on the 14th.

So, um, December 16th, CST, you might have a chance. Of course, I'm only guessing, and have nothing to base that on besides the post made that I quoted earlier. (Standard disclaimer and all that)

My apologies for the time zone kerfluffle.