December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decemberists UNITE!!!!!

In all seriousness, I must say that out of all of the threads I have looked over this one seams to be the most mature and "fun". Probably because all the Decemberists such as myself all have lives outside the game world. The only reason you would wait till December to pre-order is either A: You wanted to see how beta testing went and for more info or B: You where to busy with REAL LIFE and forgot to pre-order. I fall into the latter of the two hehe. Quite simply, us Decemberists have experienced real life lessons and due to this, we don't troll and flame like a seriously cross Dug (I'm talking to you July pre-orderers).

Decemberists UNITE!!!!!

In all seriousness, I must say that out of all of the threads I have looked over this one seams to be the most mature and "fun". Probably because all the Decemberists such as myself all have lives outside the game world. The only reason you would wait till December to pre-order is either A: You wanted to see how beta testing went and for more info or B: You where to busy with REAL LIFE and forgot to pre-order. I fall into the latter of the two hehe. Quite simply, us Decemberists have experienced real life lessons and due to this, we don't troll and flame like a seriously cross Dug (I'm talking to you July pre-orderers).

Exactly, both A and B for me. I agree with everything in this post.

agreed =) now before we move on to class warfare and join the occupy movement - ima getting mind tricked by wife to go to bed. She is strangely persuasive =) Hang tough my decembrist brethren and sisteren. We will prevail. Cya all tomorrow.

Sleep well... um rereading that I should say... Sleep well eventually ;)

Yeah... I should be doing something more productive than sitting at my desk reading up the forums and thinking about what I would be doing right now if I could play...

Actually, you inspired me to make some coffee and organize my clutter since I won't have another chance after I get into the game. :)

Oh.. and Dec 1st here... I think at 12:01 a.m. lol. :cool:

Bah now you guys are making me feel guilty about not going through the bills. Sigh.

Anyhow I pre-ordered on the 8th so... I don't expect I'll get in early. If I did, it would be a bonus but I'm sure a lot of the good names are taken by now. Least I get my color crystal... dare I say I'm like a kid before Christmas waiting to find out how it works.

Edited by Ghengis_John

Decemberists UNITE!!!!!

you forgot

C) All of the Above... allways the right answer...