December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered in Dec. Why? Cause I wasn't bored with the AAA Nov titles till then. We all know most are only buying this WoW-clone to tide them over to a real next-gen MMO. And when SWTOR goes F2P a year from now, we'll all laugh as we proceed to rock Guild Wars 2 PvP.

Bioware hasn't been the same since EA bought them and never will be.

i agree on some points, there where alot of good games in november, skyrim, arkym city pc, assassins creed, saints row the third......november would make u late for the party.

and yor right bioware did change there practices since ea bought them....but there far from being activision.....they still care about the consumer thats why they opened early access 2 days early to make sure the customers get what they paid for

this thread really is refreshing after all that whining about not getting to play yet and/or doing rocket scince like calculations about ones estimated EGA.

just made me lol seeing other Procrastinators like myself (12.11. preorder here) in here taking it all relaxed and stuff.

tldr-version; greetings from germany, proud to be a decemberite and rightfully part of this sluggish bunch! :cool:

im considering to unite a decembercrew at our german forums, too. but its getting late... maybe tommorow.

heh, my dinner tonight consists of:

1. a can of vienna sausages

2. a can of mandarin oranges

3. a 40oz of old english.

the joys of being a procrastinating, poor, pretty college student.

oh the alliteration!

That's actually pretty good for a college student. I remember those days, lots of Top Ramen and mustard sandwiches.