December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see my fellow Decemberites being so nice about the whole thing instead of QQing, trolling or just being down right childish.

I for one have had my pre-order code since August. That being said, Mr. Epic Fail himself, e.g me, failed to put the code in till saturday just gone. :(

I'm not too fussed though, I asked for the game as a present for christmas from my missus as I am away on business from the 19th til the 24th, just wanted to preview it before hand, a day or 2 and I will be happy.

signed up for my guild back in july. never gave it another thought 'till I got in the 11-20 stress weekend....then was like..holy crap need to pre-order....holier crap need to feed my 2 year old... so had to wait untill 12-7, really hoping that we get in by fri or sat..but i'd be happy with all day sunday

Hmmm....perhaps I'm too sleepy to understand your question.

If you mean am I in? No, not yet. But patient, so still winning :)

Lol Bellarosa,

I think you must have missed the post he is referring to. Some assume that, if your wife plays MMORPGs, she is not a win (not much fun to look at). I believe he is wanting you to confirm/discredit this horrible stereotype!! :)

Nice to see my fellow Decemberites being so nice about the whole thing instead of QQing, trolling or just being down right childish.

I for one have had my pre-order code since August. That being said, Mr. Epic Fail himself, e.g me, failed to put the code in till saturday just gone. :(

I'm not too fussed though, I asked for the game as a present for christmas from my missus as I am away on business from the 19th til the 24th, just wanted to preview it before hand, a day or 2 and I will be happy.

I think we have a winner, folks! :D

i think were all acting polite because we know its our fault that we pre ordered late and we know we will most likely be getting in late :):)

You... are awesome.

I believe they will hit close to December tomorrow, and may even get some of the December orders in. Too many people will be upset about the 5 day early start even if it is an "up to" 5 days. The order numbers will not be large after the initial 1-2 weeks of preorders and then will be huge again in December. I think December will get in soon but it will be a slower wave progression since so many people are in the December preorder month.

I preordered yesterday :p I wasnt really expecting to get in for a few days anyway and basically just preordered so i could get the full download early; EA is a bous for me. Be patient everyone, we will get in and the angst will disappear and we can all explore the world like weve been dreaming to since we were children :)

I suppose we arent going to get tommorow right?

I am betting all remaining pre-orders get in tomorrow. This would give everyone that pre-orders by the 15th 5 days of early access. Based on some numbers I have seen quoted from vgchartz close to 2/3 of the people that have pre-ordered from July to the end of last week are already in game, so I don't feel its too big of a stretch.

Besides Bioware seems to try and give you more then they promise, as witnessed by starting early access 2 days early. I really don't think the two days was random.

Just my 2 cents.