MandoArc

Here it go if you one of thos lazy guys plzz dont come in here and Reply

Now i have test it over and over and over First thing first

My pc spec's Windows 7 64-bit Thes the OpSystem now

Now the good stuff

Processor Intel Core i7 Processor 860

Memory 8GB DDR3

Hard drive 1.5 TB HDD

Memory Card reader Multi in one Digital Media manager dont know what it is and dont care

Video card Ati Radeon Hd 5870 2gig

My Optical Drive DVD-SUPER MULTI DRIVE

well the my pc FOR you it was a 2009 Gaming Super Computer this **** is a bad bad bad bad boy and i forgot to say i have it crosfire whit 2 of thos 5870 and they both Oc whit cooler in it and everything my friend did the cooling

Ok now i have a went i play in the game world no pvp no flee i mean the game world i have a solid 100fps max fps i have got is 130fps wish i know i know eyes cant tell whit ever all i know my keyboard can tell cuz went i prest a special it go in real fast theres no Input Lag

Now went i 'am in a warzon i have 80fps some time it go down to 60fps Dont know why And dont care 60fps min is allot better then what al,lot of you guys are getting so is all good

Now went i'am in the damn flee some how i dont know why Jk i know why after testing it over and over to see if i was right...

I go down to 40fps and max out at 60 now i was testing the speeders calling them out and stuff over and over again and every time i call my speeder my fps drop from 60fps to 20fps some and i did this over and over to see and yes

It is thos damn speeders the are lagging the flee up

So what i will like for biop-ware to do is this turn the speeders off on flee we dont need speeders on flee we o ready have 35% speed for thos who dont have the walking buff i say this BIO-WARE give the buff at level 10 i know i know is only 4 levels a head of time and 4 levels a head of time is good

I'am telling you guys is the speeders the are laggyn the flee i have never had this problem whit i was there fore the pre order days i got there on the 2 wave of the first pre orders and there was 0 lag and there was 100 of ppl on the flee put none of us had speeders so

PLZZ TURN SPEEDERS OFF ON FLEE sorry for my spelling

I have the same problem , but i actually dont mind the speeders , i mean , we are slow.

They could make us all run much faster on the fleet then take out the speeders , that would be ok.

Then Give us a flee speed buff the everyone get went you enter the flee like 50% speed boost i know allot of people will hate this put some thing like the game world of warcraft have for the dead knight Area A buff the you only get at your flee like this everyone can have it not only level 14 and up

Edited by MandoArc

If only some innovative MMO developer had thought of this sort of problem and developed a way to hide other players temporarily when in crowded areas.

A "Hide Other Players" toggle if you will.

the is call a rpg is that way

All we need is a buff for speed boost some thing like 50% speed boost went you in the flee area and speeders turn off trust me call your speeder any where not only the flee and your fps go down big big big big time now on the flee is worst cuz went you call it on the flee you lag the **** out of everyone around you if you want to test it go to the flee and have everyone and there mom get of there speeders and you will see how the fps go up

the is call a rpg is that way

All we need is a buff for speed boost some thing like 50% speed boost went you in the flee area and speeders turn off trust me call your speeder any where not only the flee and your fps go down big big big big time now on the flee is worst cuz went you call it on the flee you lag the **** out of everyone around you if you want to test it go to the flee and have everyone and there mom get of there speeders and you will see how the fps go up

I don't get any lag or gross fps drops in Fleet, even when I'm on my speeder and others are as well. Fps drops about 15 fps vs when out questing. Still running a little over 50 fps.

its not the speeders, its the incredible amount of processing and constant data relay involved with being on a small ship with potentially hundreds of other players. the network must synchronize all of it. you will see a FPS drop no matter what. only way to lessen it is to make the fleet larger, like Org or stormwind.

I don't get any lag or gross fps drops in Fleet, even when I'm on my speeder and others are as well. Fps drops about 15 fps vs when out questing. Still running a little over 50 fps.

Well went i'am out questing i get 100fps/130 min i get is 88fps went i'am on a Warzon i get 70fps min 60 some time and i mean some time 55fps put on flee i go from 70fps to 30fps some time out of the blue is like *** is going on then igo back to 70 and 80 fps then back to 30fps/40fps wish i dont like