pvp skill abuse

Silvow

Okay then, Remove Consular/Inquisitor Force Speed, Bounty Hunters and Troopers Pull-to-Them harpoon thing, Consular/Inquisitor Friendly Force Pull, and Enemy Force Pull. Whats that? Thats Unfair? Edited by Alohen

Okay then, Remove Consular/Inquisitor Force Speed, Bounty Hunters and Troopers Pull-to-Them harpoon thing, Consular/Inquisitor Friendly Force Pull, and Enemy Force Pull. Whats that? Thats Unfair?

You forgot that stupid aoe knockback a few classes(mainly the consular and inquisitor). Even with force charge and obliterate and intercede I still end up being rooted in place while some stupid ranged class just guns me down from some ledge in huttball.

common be reasonable, its normall to use on your enemy, but on your own team mates..

if they would use it on the opponments team i would say good game..

But this just destroys the whole huttball game

You are talking about intercede. Yes its an awesome ability but its hardly overpowered even in huttball.

Edited by Kabloosh

I think the OP just had a bad experience in a Huttball Match with a Few Jedi Guardians at 50, Nothing will be removed, This isnt Skill abuse, its Using Skills Effectively, If Guardians Leap goes, Then a lot more will have to.

im not asking to delete it, just on using it on "team mates"

Plz read before your answer

Its ONLY for Teammates, Its Guardians Leap / Intercede It Applies a Defensive Buff to The Teamplayer, used for PvP and PvE. Learn your Facts before you go saying something shouldnt be used for Its SOLE purpose

Edited by Alohen

im not asking to delete it, just on using it on "team mates"

Plz read before your answer

Intercede is different then force charge. In other words you can force charge someone then intercede someone effectively covering 60 yards in the matter of seconds. However this requires some nice positioning from your enemies and teammates which happens next to never.

Intercede also provides a damage mitigation to the target you jumped to and has a 20 second cd.

S-T-R-A-T-E-G-Y

L2P, noob.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I have seen premades that take ball, run 5 meters to the pool, throw ball to a guy up the ramp. The guy moves 5 meters and leaps to first person that jumps from respawn ... takes about 10 secs to score a ball that way. We will see how rated matches deal with it.

Lets just remove Jump, Speed Boost, Grapple, and that life grip thingy while we at it so every Huttball Game can end 0-0. These are needed to get scores in High Levels. Walking in for a score is pretty rare...there needs to be teamwork and physics to score at a high level of play. How about you pay attention to people going deep into your lines and kill that person. Also when you see a tank seemingly jump into the pit for no good reason have some awareness and dont stand on edge so he can jump on you and waltz in for a TD.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.